Chapter 53

Sidney

What in the world was wrong with me today!? First the wolf is all 'shower NOW or never sleep again', and now I've decided it's okay to challenge them all by taking off my clothes!? I had been internally shouting at myself to get a grip and was thankful Bowen had stopped me quick enough, which meant keeping my cool as I tried to explain my actions. They seemed to buy it completely although I was a bit rocky on the subject, maybe I was losing it from sleep deprivation or something. One thing I did know was I had caught two of them naked this morning accompanied with the usual shirtless aspect I wasn't entirely thinking clearly. 

I could admit that from what I'd seen they were all gorgeous specimens in every way and form, but that only added more trouble to my own dilemma. I had locked myself in one of the bathrooms with my pets after breakfast to try to chill out my wolf and the craziness of my mind this morning. "Geez I feel like the everything is fine meme right now, surrounded by so much fire and ignoring all of it." I growled out to Tyson who was whining with his head in my lap, trying to help me relax. It was true though I was fighting to keep things safe and friendly, so that it wouldn't all blow up in our faces and turn deadly and anything but friendly.

 Even now my wolf was torn between going back to the kitchen to fight them all into submition, or going back to rip the clothes off all of them with her teeth and admire the view, neither of which I was allowing to happen. "Ugh, sometimes I really hate myself." I groaned into my hands as Ollie tried unsuccessfully to climb into my lap and sit on Tyson's head. The act had me chuckling lightly at both of them as Spartan feeling left out decided to come give my chin wolf kisses. "Thanks boys, I feel better already." I sighed as I gave each of them pets and scratches. I was just going to have to deal with my still sleep deprived brain for the rest of the day which meant keeping myself in check, but at least my fur babies had my back if things went south fast.

 I was a bit reluctant to rejoin the boys but I did it anyway since we had to head to the main house for the boys to train, and I wanted to check and see how poor Stan was feeling too. I didn't talk much except for short quick answers if anyone asked me a question, they seemed to catch on that I didn't feel like talking and left me alone for the most part, thankfully. With all the Alvarado pack males greeting us on the porch I nodded a hello and headed inside to find Mads, she seemed pleased to see me with a cooing Stan in her arms. "Well you look like last night chewed you up, swallowed you whole and then puked you back up this morning." She snickered.

 "I assure you I probably feel worse than I look, not only am I dead tired but I'm also suffering a tiny bit of side effect from linking with this little guy, but it's so worth it that he's feeling better." I sighed as I smiled tiredly down at the pup in her arms. "Sorry we wiped you out." She winced back to my own heavy chuckle. "Don't be I knew the consequences and it was my choice to help out in he first place. I do tend to yet a bit grumpy when tired though, so far this morning my actions point to me losing my mind." I scoffed back. 

"I'm the same way sometimes, here you take him and I'll make up some hot cocoa for us, it's great on a cold morning like today." She smiled as I carefully took the pup from her, with him in my arms my wolf took an immediate chill pill and focused on protect the pup care instead. I was curled up with little Stan on the couch, amongst the mountain of blankets when Madison finally returned with the warm chocolate beverage. "Girls I made hot chocolate!" She shouted and once again the two dark haired twin girls joined us, green eyed Lea and blue eyed Lilly. "Thanks mama." They chorused together as they grabbed some through their giggles.