Allison Argent x (fem) Reader

You sighed as the bell signaling the end of the school day before you went over to grab your bag. You were exhausted from all of the rehearsals for the school play. The new drama teacher was good but you weren't used to all of this pressure, usually you were a minor character or one of the lead's friends. But after the audition you found out that you and a girl in your same grade had both gotten the two different leads.

"Y/N! Y/N!" you turned your head to see Allison rushing towards you with the script in her hand and getting her backpack at a good angle on her shoulder.

"Hey Allison," you smiled as you both began to walk towards the front doors.

"Hey Y/N," Allison smiled back as seh tried to get her breath back,"I was wondering if you wanted to practice a few of the scenes together at your place after school,"

"Sure that sounds like a great idea. Can you come over around 4? My Mom's having me run a few errands beforehand," you explained.

Allison nodded her head quickly before you spoke again,"Do you have my address?" She opened her mouth to speak before closing it again and laughing slightly,"No, no I don't,"

You laughed along with her before digging through the mess you called a backpack and grabbing a highlighter and grabbing her hand. "Do you mind?" you asked pointing to her arm. Allison shook her head and you didn't fail to notice the blush on her cheeks before you wrote your address on her forearm.

As you were writing on her arm Allison found herself focusing on your face, she had always noticed you but never had the chance to talk to you. Once she showed up in Beacon Hills Scott had asked her out, she learned about the supernatural, and Lydia took up the rest of her attention.

But then you were both cast in the school's production, your character's romantic interests no less. She couldn't help the smile that came on her face when she found out that she had to kiss you. During the rehersals she got to know you, and by now she was sure that her heart was beating so fast Scott could probably hear it across the county.

It was silent in the hallway and it made her jump when she felt you blowing on her arm in order to make sure that the ink was dry, and judging by your smirk it was obvious that you didn't miss the gasp that escaped her lips.

"I'll see you then just text me if the plans change alright?" you clarified, not noticing how you still holding onto her wrist was affecting her.

"Yeah I'll see you then," Allison smiled brightly before waving and you walked out the front doors to let her calm herself down before walking home.

You looked over at your clock to see the numbers 3:50 flashing at you. You shut your textbook for homework, throwing it onto your bed and began to get ready for Allison to come over  You opened your closet, changing out of your sweatpants and into a pair of shorts and trying to make your room somewhat decent before you heard loud knocking on the front door.

"Coming!" you yelled before running to the front door and opening it to see Allison playing with the ends of her sleeves. You smiled at her before stepping back in order to let her in,"Hey Allison,"

"Hey Y/N. I know I'm a few minutes early I'm sorry if that's a pro-" Allison started before you held up your hand.

"You're fine Allison. It's no problem at all," you promised before leading her to your room. Allison slowly sat down on your bed and grabbed her script, while you grabbed yours and laid on your stomach next to her. For the next hour you both praticed different scenes until you got them almost perfect.

"Any other scenes you wanna practice?" you asked as you stopped walking around your room in front of her.

Allison quickly looked down at her script and skimmed through it,"How about Scene 6?"

You flipped through the script until you were on the same page as her. A small smirk appeared on your face as you read through the page,"This is our character's first kissing scene,"

Allison's eyes widened and her cheeks turned crimson before she looked down a the script,"Seriously? I didn't notice,"

You bit the inside of your cheek in order to prevent yourself from laughing at how adorable she looked. You grabbed her script before throwing it on your bed. "I'm pretty sure that during the scene first I do this...." you whispered leaning your face closer to hers, taking notice of how her breath quickened.       "And then I do that..." you continued before pushing a lock of her hair behind her ear. Allison drew in a deep breath and you both locked eyes for a moment. You bit your lip and began rubbing your thumb in circles on her cheek,"And now I'm really starting to think that you only asked me to practice because you wanted us to practice this scene,"

'I.... uh.... Y/N I ca-" Allison started before you pressed your lips against hers. You quickly shut your eyes and moved one of your hand from her cheek to the back of her head, the other finding their way to her waist. Allison's lips moved against yours softly and she hooked her hands behind your neck. You felt as if your lips moved against hers perfectly before you gasped and pulled away because you couldn't handle the burning in your chest from lack of oxygen anymore. Allison drew in deep breaths and you smiled to yourself as you licked your lips and tasted her lip gloss. Your foreheads were touching and felt butterflies erupt in your stomach as Allison smiled back at you.

"I don't think we did that scene right," you laughed as you noticed she bit her lip.

"Maybe we should go through it again," Allison muttered before pressing her lips against yours again.

Let's just say you were both very good at the romantic scenes during the play.

And absolutely nailed the kissing scenes.

Credit: bifurious-maia.tumblr.com