10

Camila's pov

I'm in school and stood at my locker with Lauren, she's leaning against the other lockers on her phone. I close my locker and stand in front of her, she raised her finger to signal me to be quiet for a second, after that second she puts her phone in her pocket and looks at me me.

"Yeh?" She asked, I play with the end of her shirt

"Why don't you want anyone to know about our relationship?" I ask, she sighed and looked to the side placing the foot she had on the wall down, she stands up straight and then look at me.

"I...I'm scared of how people would react" she said, I frown and walk closer to her, I rest my chin on the chest looking up at her, I wrap my arms around her and she placed her hands on my waist.

"People already think we're dating thanks to normani" I say, she nods

"Then to put it in better words, I'm scared of how our family's will react" she said, I nod and sigh pulling back, I honestly really want to be in an open relationship with Lauren and I think she got that from the way she's looking at me.

"Camz" she said, I look at her and nod She walks over to me, people are still in the hall way and she looks at them, she seems to be looking for someone in particular. She then placed her hand on my cheek and leans down kissing me, I smile into the kiss putting my hands on her stomach kissing her back.

"Just keep it a secret from our families for a while?" She asked, I smile and nod she smiles back pecking my lips.

"Thank you" she said, I smile and rest my head on her chest then the bell goes and we go to lessons, people did make fun of Lauren and I for dating but Lauren just had a go at them and they shut up finally.