The Truth

Izuku and Bubble Girl were just talked to the leader of the eight percepts of death know as Chisaki also know as Overhaul now a little after that Overhaul got a call for the League while Sir and Mirio were close by to there base keeping an eye out.

"You know, he may be a small time, but you've gotta hand it to him, he really is a Yakuza who knows how to survive, tall fence, not a widow in sight it's a pretty nice digs huh" said Mirio.

"A week and a half has passed since we've began our mark, today is unusual practically no one's come in or out" said Sir Nighteye.

Then this was when Mirio phone went off.

"Oh my phone" said Mirio.

Then he picked it up and got a told what happened on the other end that made him quiet.

"... apparently Bubble Girl and Midoriya made Contact with Overhaul" said Mirio.

This made Sir make all of them to meet up at a safe spot.

"Sorry we made contact, I never believed that we would have bumped into each other on the streets" said Bubble Girl.

"No this was an error on my part, if I had endeavored to foresee you two, I could have prevented it" said Sir Nighteye.

Then he started to move back to the base while everyone else started to follow.

"In any case I'm glad you're okay, if you've made a wrong move and he'd gotten suspicious, it could've been dicey back there" said Sir Nighteye.

"Actually it wasn't all that scary to me" said Izuku.

But this when when he remembered something truly terrifying especially as a kid.

'Yeah that's there was countries, homes and innocent people destroyed in matter of minutes' Izuku thought as he clenched his hand.

But this was when Sir Nighteye brought up something involving the Eight percepts of death.

"Some day ago, a band of robbers on the run caused an accident with a truck that involved a few bystanders, those bystanders were Chisaki and the other eightfold cleansers and yet, there was no casualties" said Sir Nighteye.

This just left Izuku confused.

"The robbers reportedly passed out from excruciating pain, but for some reason were left with no wounds, on the contrary even the various ailments they'd been suffering from, such as cavities or rheumatism were totally cured, it's logical to think it's the work of Chisaki's quirk but nevertheless since there are no injuries and the villains were apprehended, he ended up not committing any crimes in particular" said Sir Nighteye.

"But they say the stolen money got burnt to embers, the police lust left it at that, but we thought something's gotta be up, and so Night Eye's office started marking him, I dunno what he's thinking but seeing him in person he's the type who doesn't play around" said Bubble Girl.

After a bit Bubble Girl remember something else she has to bring up.

"Sir I almost forgot we've got some new Intel, Chisaki has a daughter" said Bubble Girl.

"A daughter" said Sir Nighteye.

"Her name was Eri, she had bandages around her arms and legs and she was completely terrified, I can tell they're doing something horrible to her and she wanted to be saved, if there was any we could protect her" said Izuku with a concern look.

"Don't be so arrogant" said Sir Nighteye.

"Arrogant..." said Izuku.

"Too much haste will ruin your work, if you chase him prematurely he'll only be able to slip away more easily, you are not so special that you can save anyone merely by wishing it so, at the moment we're also making a request to team up with another office, first we must predict what it is he wants to do after we've made our analysis, we must make sure we are prepared beyond any doubt, the world is not so kind that you can save others through your will alone, the cleverest villains hide in the shadows and now is as good a time as any for you to learn that sometimes you must give it time" said Sir Nighteye.