29💦

Namjoon

The wedding was amazing. I couldn't describe how good it was. Even the dancing part was fun but I mostly blame Jimin for buying me shots because the alcohol went to my head and I was beyond tipsy but sober enough to know what I was doing. I had forced myself not to get too excited when Haewon danced on me for a while. I say a while but it was a few seconds before I pushed her away.

We managed to stay till the end of the wedding and her friends said a drunken goodbye. Jimin was thrown into the back of a cab by Jungkook and Taehyung almost fell into it. Haewon blew them kisses before we got into ours and she was snuggled up tight against me on the way back to my place.

My parents were asleep by the time we got back and thankfully, their room was on the other side of the house because I tripped over and Haewon found it funny...again. She was snorting with laughter and tears were dripping from her chin. I had to grab her hand and drag her up the stairs to my room. I turned on the bedside lamp and she dropped onto the bed, letting out a big sigh.

My heart was in my chest as I looked at her and I slowly took my shoes off. Haewon pushed herself up onto her elbows and crooked her finger at me, beckoning me to go closer to her. She was hard to resist and I had been drinking. It made me more confident but when Haewon was around me, I became a big mess.

"You looked so sexy tonight," She said grabbing my blazer and pulled me onto her, "To think you could look so good in a suit,"

I grinned, "The same can be said about you. You should wear dresses more often,"

Haewon giggled slightly, "Not going to happen. This will be the last time you see me in a dress for a while,"

"I don't mind," I said quietly, and kissed her gently, "If I get to see the dress on the floor,"

"I see," She said, "I like Namjoon with alcohol in his system. It makes you brave,"

I gulped and nodded, kissing her hard. She moaned slightly and gripped my hair tightly as I pushed my tongue into her mouth, flicking it against hers. My body felt like it was on fire and I gasped when she nipped at my bottom lip.

"Fuck," I muttered.

"Do you want this to happen?" She asked pushing me away slightly.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you want to have sex? Are you sure you are ready?"

I nodded and took my blazer off, "I've never been so sure,"

Haewon let out a shaky breath, "Ok but do you have a-"

"I have a condom," I muttered making her laugh, "Don't laugh at me,"

"Sorry, my innocent little bean," She said, "Although...I can't really call you that for much longer,"

I got to my feet and pulled her with me, kissing her again. I ran my hands around to her back and slowly pulled the zip down on her dress, pushing it off her shoulders. It dropped to her feet and I helped her step out of it. I felt my dick get even harder at seeing her in just a bra and knickers and I had to force myself to calm down.

Haewon made quick work of my shirt and trousers before she fell back onto the bed with me following her. We quickly got onto the bed properly and I kissed along her collarbones enjoying how heavy her breathing was. I stripped her of her last clothing and tossed it across the room and kicked my boxers off.

Even in the dim light, I could see how excited she was. I kissed further down her body not taking my eyes away from hers and when I reached between her legs, she let out a breathy moan. I ran my tongue up and down her slit as she wriggled beneath me and I grabbed hold of her thighs to stop her from moving away from me.