renjun ; imagine

requested by @excuseme_ohmahgawd
3518 words!
if you get confused, Renjun's your guardian angel who protects you. and so on...
warning: I have not gotten to proof read it so there will be mistakes!

————————————————————

Renjun waddles inside with a happy smile on his face.

"why are you so happy?" Jaemin raised a brow as he rested his chin on his hand.

"probably because of that girl" Donghyuck mumbled.

"renjun I hope you do know that we are not allowed what's so ever to be involved with a human" Taeyong sternly says.

"I know I know" Renjun let out a loud sigh.

"wasn't there a time where a guardian angel end up falling in love with a human?" Jeno raised a brow.

"that's just a myth" Doyoung says.

"but what if it's true?" Xiaojun asked. The older guardian angels gave each other odd looks and shrugged.

"then it's true" Johnny chuckles.

"renjun that girl cant affect your work, your just suppose to be watching her nothing else" Taeil says as Renjun rolled his eyes.

"I know hyung" the boy heaved a sigh.

"she's almost waking up, I have to go" Renjun had a big smile on his face and rushed out.

Renjun stayed hidden as he watched the girl snore and drool as she slept. Renjun let out a chuckle thinking that it was absolutely cute. it's a good thing that she's not able to hear or see him or else she'd probably freak out. those are two perks of being an angel. her alarm started buzzing like crazy.

"how do people like those?" Renjun covered his ears. the girl ignored it and continued to sleep. Renjun sighed and stood next to her bed.

"you're gonna be late for school" Renjun mutters as he peels off the blanket off of her.

"im tired..." the girl whined and tossed to the other side where she faced Renjun.

"I know but your gonna be late" Renjun mumbled and pushed her off the bed. a loud thud rings throughout the house. Renjun laughed as he looked at the girl shocked that she had fallen.

"how is that even possible?" the girl shook her head. the alarm still blaring. y/n groans and slams on her alarm. she makes her to the bathroom as Renjun follows behind her.

"I'll give you some privacy" Renjun smiles at her even though he knows that she can't see or hear him.

after a while Renjun got slightly worried since you've been in there for a quite a while. Renjun walked through the door to see y/n getting ready half asleep. Renjun just lets out another laugh and waits for her until she's finished. she was finally ready to leave home. she quickly grabbed her backpack and rushed out the door.

"you forgot to lock your doors!" Renjun shouted as the girl ran. Renjun shook his head and decided to lock it himself after he noticed she forgot her keys.

"are people are so forgetful these days?" Renjun hummed to himself as he chased down y/n.

"oh crap where did she go?" Renjun furiously looked around in the busy streets. he flew around looking for her only to find her on the phone walking across the street. Renjun had a small smile and followed her around as she's going to school. his smile soon faded away when he noticed a girl trying to pickpocket her.

"y/n turn around" Renjun says, hoping she would listen to her head when Renjun sent the message to her head but sadly she didn't.

"turn around!" Renjun shouted, y/n didn't do that. she only paid attention to the phone call.