27. Baby Grind On Me

HISTORIA

I think I'm dead. I woke up feeling like a corpse and I don't have any memory of what happened last night, I don't even know why I'm in Alexio's room. He was laying next to me, chest rising as he slept and I scooted closer to him, resting my pounding head on his shoulder.

What did I do last night? How did I even drink anything with alcohol? I feel so distraught, the last thing I remembered was saying hi to two of Alexio's cousins who were in the same major as me.

Did they do something to my drink? I know I looked away for a few minutes when my drink was on the table where we were talking.

Crap thanks to them I broke my promise. I never wanted anything to do with alcohol after my brother's death. Thinking of him makes me miss him so much, I wish I could see him for just a minute, I'd give my life for that. Xavier used to pick me up every day from school since elementary all the way up to junior year in high school, but one day he didn't appear.

I hate that he hung out with the wrong crowd, his so-called friends didn't help him when he was convulsing with drugs and alcohol in his system. They didn't want to get in trouble so they left him alone at his place, alone to die slowly in pain.

That thought makes me cry, my tears fell on Alexio's shoulder as I sobbed behind my hand. I wish I could've helped Xavier, I wish I did something.

"Hey," Alexio woke up and removed my hands away, concern in his eyes, "What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare? Are you sick?"

"No," my voice quavered, "I just really miss my brother."

I'm sure Rosa told him about Xavier because the realization hit him. Alexio held me closer, letting me cry in his chest. He held me until I stopped, but I was still angry with myself and upset.

"How old was he when he...?" Alexio asked.

He didn't have to finish the question for me to understand, "Thirty-three."

Alexio kissed the tears I didn't wipe away from my face and ran his fingers through my hair, "Rosa told me what he was like, he sounded like a great guy."

"But he didn't have great friends."

I'm grateful he didn't ask any more questions, I hate when people do that because it just makes me feel worse. I needed to get my mind off this, I hate the pain this gives me. I asked Alexio if we could shower together and he accepted the invitation.

We took a shower and we didn't touch each other sexually, which wasn't surprising to be honest. I like how even though we have this thing going on between us, we can have a regular shower together, we can see each other naked and not think twice about it.

"Before we leave for breakfast, I wanna try something with you first."

Oh my Jesus, I know that tone. Alexio and I got out of the shower and he held my hand as we walked back into his room. I still had a towel wrapped around me and he sat on his bed with his towel around his waist.

"What do you wanna do?"

He tilted his head to the side, "You don't remember what I promised last night?"

I shook my head.

"Oh," he smirked, pulling me closer and unwrapped his towel, "Come here, take your towel off and straddle my thigh."

I dropped my towel to the floor and did what he told me to do, trying my best not to stare at his cock, "Alexio, is this from my-"

"Yes," he grinned, "Now, come on, baby, grind on me."