57: six

Sieon

He'd lost his head.

Sieon's mental self was screaming. Whenever she gave him that small, little shy smile where her eyes would light up, her honey orbs glowing with specks of light like the constellations in the sky, his knees would go weak with an all-consuming adoration. His body pumping a cotton candy flavoured haze into his brain and he just—

He melted and fawned.

Like a loopy romantic cartoon, he gave out a lovesick sigh at the sight of that face. He lost all sorts of rational thinking, functioning at the most basic level of human cognition. His mind was going crazy. He'd tried to rationalize, even written a whole mental letter for her to consolidate his thoughts. But even that sounded lovesick.

I really like you. I like you so much I think I'm going to die from a heart attack soon. It's going to sound crazy but at first I thought you were a dude. And that didn't stop me at all. In fact, I was so gay for you in that God damned toilet. So gay that if you had asked me to suck your dick right then and there, I think I would have.

I would have done it eagerly too.

He inhaled sharply at the thought.

I would have gotten down on my knees if you had asked me to and given you the best head of your life, even though I've never done it before.

He would have. He totally would have, if it meant feeling that amazing buzz of energy on his mouth. And to watch her, or him as he had assumed at that time, come apart because of him. He would have enjoyed seeing her writhe and moan under him, wanton with her lust.

He was such a horny loser.

Because of this, I've questioned my sexuality for the past month and I tried to ask Ezra to kiss me just to be extremely sure.

Ezra had given him a face of utter disgust and then proceeded to walk away with a huge sigh, not before giving him a clap on the back. Ezra probably thought he was super gay.

But, that isn't the point because I've been dreaming about you, as a girl now, of course, and I swear I've washed at least a hundred pairs of my underwear at this point.

Sieon blushed at the thought, thinking about the already ruined pair that clung stickily on his skin. He should start investing in thicker pants, just to be safe from disasters.

It's become a common routine for me to stand at the sink, butt naked waist down at three AM, scrubbing my boxers just because I had like a thousand wet dreams of you.

I swear I lost my shit when Oliver walked in one night (horny bastard probably wanted to jerk off too). He nearly saw my bare ass. He would have most definitely laughed his head off and proceeded to wake up all of my best friends in one go.

Stupid shit.

At some point, he considered going for counselling because his obsession towards a stranger seemed a bit much then. He didn't consider the possibilities of a soulmate because he just— He didn't think himself to be that lucky. He assumed that he had gone so long without sex that his body had just rioted on him.

That was until the doomed concert day.

God. He had hoped. He had wished that the other end of that string was her. And while he was racing across the stage for a glimpse of her, his thoughts were on Toilet Girl.

Cute, sexy little Toilet Girl.

He had begged for it to be her and something deep within him had sprung up with deep longing. He'd lost that string later that night but he was too consumed in MinJae's sadness to worry about his own soulmate. Then that dream happened.

If that soul dream were any indication then I'm pretty sure we're soulmates.

He was so sure he could skip the whole dating thing and just sign the marriage papers already. She could bring it to him and he would sign it in a heartbeat.

I'm so sure I could bet a billion dollars and my entire career on it.

He was willing to sell his soul to the devil if she was not his.

So it's okay for me to think about eating you out just seconds after meeting you again, right?

He bit his lips, his eyes flickering to the beautiful being beside him. She was so hot and smelled so good. A sweet musk of woman that appealed to him too much to be legal. He was sure her natural scent would smell the strongest at her pussy so he wouldn't mind tasting—oh God. Sieon swallowed, licking his dry lips.

He didn't want to come off like a horny animal to her but he really was just a horny animal.

A horny sex deprived animal.

He needed to man up if he wanted to win her heart.

I mean no pressure but I really, really like our children.

I'm a sucker for small kids and small things. They were the cutest humans I've ever seen and I think we should not deprive the world of such adorable beings. We should totally go ahead and start making them before MinJae enters the game because MinJae is also your soulmate.

He could possibly kill off their existence.

Knowing the guy, even though he came off all cute and pretty, MinJae was no doubt a very skilled lover. There was a point in time when he had really gotten into the whole, 'sex is a weekly exercise' kind of thing after he had gotten sick of waiting for his soulmate.

Then they got too famous to have casual one night stands without experiencing repercussions.

Despite how long MinJae had probably gone without a casual fling, Sieon's pretty sure he was not going to last as long as MinJae in bed considering their difference in experiences.

I'm just a little competitive. So marry me right now and I'll introduce you to MinJae maybe after a month from our honeymoon when we're really sure that you're heavily pregnant with my kids.

That sounded a little psychopathic. Sieon winced. In fact, everything he'd been saying and doing for the past hour had been somewhat lunatic. He had no clue why he was being like this at all because he was so sure he had already composed himself after that soul dream.

He had given himself a thirty-minute pep talk in the bathroom about how he was not going to meet her anytime soon. He would search for her carefully, probably hire a few private investigators, but that would take some time.

He told himself to stop dreaming of her body. He told himself that when he met her he would court her properly, just as he was raised to. Then when they were both ready, when she was happy and showered with love. He would then give her his babies.

They would ride off into the sunset, scooping his sad mopey best friend on the way to a lifetime of happiness and soft pretty kisses. Now that he thought of it, that pep talk had sounded a tad crazy too.

He was just a little too excited, maybe a little too unrealistic even. After waiting for so long, it was just so exhilarating for him to know that he did have a girl in his life. And that girl was the reason why he and his BEST, best friend had waited for so long.

They'd talked about it and MinJae had mostly been the one who was the most excited over the prospect. Sieon was the kind of person to simmer in the background, keeping his own emotions hidden even from himself. He was the kind of guy who would rather not think about what he didn't have. He was a person who would just take what he had and find joy in that.

For example, the fact that he had six best friends.