XXXI.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ can't take my eyes off you

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
can't take my eyes off you.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

IT DIDN'T MATTER how long he had worn it in for, the whining wouldn't cease just like the uncomfortable feeling didn't lessen — neither did the insistent tugging on the ravenettes hoodie sleeve throughout the car ride to the hotel.

"it feels like a bean crawled in my ear." taehyung said once again.

jungkook sighed and pulled over in an open spot on the side of the city street. there was a vending machine nearby and he was already thinking about snacks for dinner. "baby, beans don't crawl." he pointed out, once again.

"it could be a magic bean." he wasn't going to back down from this mini debate.

"it's an ear wig." jungkook said, shifting better in the drivers seat to face the boy, "and you need it so yoongi hyung can talk to you."

they've been over this a hundred times already, and taehyung felt like he was in school again trying to memorize vocabulary and academic topics. "yes, kookie im ready." he said.

"okay," jungkook hesitated and continued to play with the tuft on hair on the back of the olders head. "be quick, we can get dinner after." he added, hopefully encouraging the boy to focus and get this done quickly. 

it certainly worked, the smaller boy was smiling wide and already out of the car and on his way across the busy street. that was enough to stress the ravenette out, this kid really needed to look both ways first.

"i can practically hear your anxiety." yoongi spoke through the feed, loud and clear right in his ear.

jungkook shook his head and watched the brunette disappear up the stairs and soon into the lobby, but not without giving the doorman a high five as usual. "he gets distracted." the younger was just hoping that taehyung walked straight up to the suite and didn't go to the bar or chat with one of the guests about their pets.

he did just that, listening to yoongi tell him not to wander as he went up the stairs and waited for the elevator. "i know what floor he's on hyung, i've been there before." taehyung said.

"i'm just triple checking like jungkook asks." the quieter boy said, sitting in the lab with a hyper male beside him chewing on sour patch and drinking a soda. "go straight to the room, only leave the elevator when i tell you too taehyung."

"hey." the brunette and jimin both spoke at the same time, mildly startling the older.

"his code name is winter bear," jimin hit the boys shoulder at the computer and ate another sour patch, "you have to call him winter bear."