25) Caught (Alternate Ending)

Bold is what was in the first part lol
~~~

You had come home from a long day of work. It was exhausting to be Rapunzel's sorceress and you just longed for a cuddle night with Varian.

You smiled at the thought. It gave you a warm and fuzzy feeling. You couldn't wait to get home and to look into those bright blue ocean eyes you fell in love with all those years before, to finally be in his arms after such an eventful day. Rapunzel had offered that you stay in the castle with her to save the long trip there and back home, but you like your cozy home with your Var bear.

You unlocked the door with a bright smile.

"Guess who's hoooome?" You said sing-songy. Usually, Varian would be on the couch researching, but he wasn't there.

Maybe he's upstairs researching? You thought to yourself. You suddenly heard a loud noise and creaking. You slowly crept upstairs to the bedroom.

"Var?" You opened the door and gasped.

"Hey, (y/n)~" he said, seductively laying on the bed with a rose in mouth. You looked all over the place to see rose petals and small gemstones on the floor, along with candles. You laughed and walked into the room, closing the door behind you. Varian got up from the bed and dancing towards you.

"What are you doing?" You chuckled as he wrapped a silk scarf around you, leading you to bed.

"Just wanted to show my lovely fiance how much I love her~" you yelped when he pushed you down on the bed, kissing your neck. You laughed as he lifted your shirt and started to unhook your bra, kissing the top of your breasts. You realize what he was doing.

"Wait, stop." You pushed him away a bit. He stops, tilting his head.

"What's wrong?" He asked. You sighed.

"U-um... We can't... Do this."

"Why not? *Gasp* are you on your period?"

"No no!" You laughed.

"If so, I don't care. I'll still do it-" he jokes. Maybe. He actually sounded pretty serious.

"No, Varian. I'm... I-i'm..." You felt your mouth get dry. You weren't expecting to tell him so early.

"You're...???"

"Hmrmmhmmmm"

"Yes?????"

"I'mmmmm"

"Tell me!" He said excitedly, smiling brightly.

"Prrrregggnannnnt." You said awkwardly. His smile slowly vanished and he got off you.

"whHAHhaT y-YOU CANT BE PREGNANT HOW?? I-I'M GONNA BE A DAD! OSMDMEMMS I-I-I CANT BELIEVE THIS-"

"VARIAN CALM DOWN!!!"

He starts the wheeze and cough. You park his back as he calms down.

"... W-what if I'm not good enough, (n/n)? What if I dissapoint them?"

You smiled sweetly.

"You're gonna be great, Var. You're the best man I know. And you certainly would not cheat on me." You hugged him.

"Um, what? Where'd that come from?"

"Doesn't matter." She hugged him tighter.

"...ookkayyy..."

~~~

I've been thinking about this all day.