Night of Reunion

~+Night: Thompson HouseHold+~

Tom woke up with a headache, his hand coming up to rest on his forehead. He groans as he sits up on his bed trying to readjust to everything around him.

He looks to his night stand to find a small note by a glass of water.

Papa! Here's some water! Tormy's making dinner downstairs and it should be done by the time you wake up. If you still feel bad, stay in bed and keep resting!

P.S We have guests too but they'll be gone after dinner.

-Your Little Demon ^^

Tom smiles, "That's my boy alright..." He swings his legs off the side of the bed and stretched. The kinks in his body popping in a satisfying way. "I should go down and greet the guests if they haven't left yet."

He stopped by his private bathroom to refresh himself a bit before opening his bedroom door to head down. He yawns walking out towards the stairs.

"Tomi? Torm?" Tom calls lightly as his voice softly echoes down to the first floor.

"In the kitchen Papa!" He heard Tomi's happy voice reply back to him.

The older Thompson walks down the stairs and passes the living room. Unknowingly passing by an unconscious man laying on the living room couch.

He heads into the kitchen and greeted by familiar faces, then he saw the face of her.

Tom eye widen as he and the woman make eye contact. "You-"

"Papa! Tika and her new parents came over!" Tomi says happily with glee not noticing he interrupted his papa. His smile widens as Tom tries to keep his mask on to hide his conflicting emotions.

"Yes..." Tom pulls off a smile as he comes over to greet Tika and her new mom. "Good evening Tika, and to you as well, Emilia."

"Y-Yes, it's nice to see you again, Thomas," Emilia stutters a bit in reply. She knows this man. The one her Fiancé had let go in order to ask her out instead.

Back in college, freshman year, she remembers seeing him by Tord's side all the time when she passes them by or from a distance. They were always with their other two friends, Matt and Edd. All four of them were inseparable, especially Thomas and Tord.

There was love between them until she and Tord met at a fraternity party. They hit off so smoothly, it was like love at first sight for them. Although she didn't want to be with Tord since he had a boyfriend already.

So when he came to her one day, during sophomore year, to ask to be his girlfriend she was shocked. She told him to wait a day for her decision which he accepted gentlemanly.

She watch quietly at a distance again, Matt and Edd stuck together, with Tord occasionally with them.

However, Thomas was nowhere to be found among them.

"Hm? You know each other?" Torm questions taking a seat next to his brother. A cup of juice is set in front of his brother.

"I know of her from college." Tom didn't want to dive to far into how they knew each other. The kids, oh he didn't want them to see the broken pieces he carried. "Where is your Husband?"

Emilia grasps her hands around her cup with a slight squeeze. "Fiancé actually," She corrects. "We aren't married yet."

Tika cuts into the conversation to answer Tom's question. "Mr. Tord is on the couch. He kinda passed out at the door for some reason."

"Did he see my sons?"

Tika nods her head as recalls the event, "Torm opened the door for us and then Tomi came after from the kitchen and introduced himself to Mr. Tord. He fainted a few minutes afterwards."