A.M: 32

Kiana Brown
2 days later
After School.

"Put your head on my shoulder!"

I sang loudly blasting Paul Anka. I pulled up in Draco driveway and parked my car. I squinted my eyes seeing Rashad car parked by his mailbox. I hugged slouching in my seat. Damn, why'd we have to sleep together?!

Everything has been so awkward these past two days. Draco has been calling Rashad none stop. I asked him to let us have some alone time, but he says he's planning something. He won't tell me, but of course I'll figure it out. My birthday is in two days and I feel like he's planning me a surprise or something.

He keeps saying stuff like, "Do you like Louis Vuitton?" Or "How do you feel about hotels?"

I honestly don't want anything from him. No sex, no gifts, no nothing. I feel way too guilty to do anything with him. Everytime he kisses me I taste Rashad. It's so weird, it's like the more I look at Draco the more I see Rashad.

Crazy right?

I turned my car off and got out. I pulled my bookbag out and closed the door. I locked my door and walked up the sidewalk. I walked onto the porch to see the door cracked open. I went right in and closed the door behind me.

The house was awfully quiet. I sat my bookbag down and went into the kitchen. Draco was sitting at the table with blood all over his clothes.

"Bae?" I asked standing in the door frame. He looked up at me with a mug on his face.

"You think I'm stupid?" He asked slowly rising from his chair. "You must be out of yo mind."

I looked in the corner and saw Rashad in a pool of blood. I felt my heart sank as I launched my keys at Draco.

"What did you do?!" I screamed running over to Rashad. I pulled him up on my chest and held him as he laid limp. I started crying as I shook him. "Wake up!"

"He's dead!" Draco said pulling my arm.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed getting up. "Don't you ever fucking touch me!"

I started hitting him over and over as my tears streamed. He laughed loudly pulling me into a hug. I broke from his grip and turned around to see Rashad laughing. I sniffled lightly and rolled my eyes.

"April Fool's!" They yelled in unison.

"I'm going home." I said wiping my face. I walked out the kitchen and grabbed my bookbag.

"I'm sorry, it was a joke. Please don't go." Draco said pulling me into a hug. I wiped my tears and he pecked my lips twice. "What you wanna do? Keegan texted me and said he wanted you home a lil early tonight."

I shrugged, "I don't know. We can watch a movie or something."

"Or we could," he whispered, "go upstairs and make shit happen."

I pushed his face and walked in the kitchen. Rashad was wiping the blood off his face. We made eye contact and he walked up to me.

"I think some of this blood is in my eyes. Can you check for me?" He asked making me nod. I lifted his eyelid and decided to blow in it. He placed his hands on my waist as I switched to the other eye.

"There," I removed his hands. "It feels better?"

He smirked, "yeah, much better."

We stared at each other for a moment. He licked over his lips and I gulped. I quickly exited the kitchen and took a seat on Draco lap in the living room. He was on Netflix searching for something to watch. Rashad walked in the room and sat on the opposite couch from us.