One-shot

"So, I'll come back in just over an hour," the words escaped from a tender smile. The motor murmured softly as a tousle of blonde hair fell forward. Eyes fluttering, she moved it out of her way. Only to see that Jennie remained dumbstruck. Lips tilting upwards, Rosé leaned forward to caress her cheek.

"Unless you don't want me to," she revealed a fuller smile. But still, the brunette just sat with wide eyes. Hand retreating, Rosé flipped the keys and the murmur stopped.

"Jen, I don't have to come back if you don't want me to. I won't be offended," she said softly, hoping the other woman would understand. And without thinking at all, Jennie shook her head.

"No, it's cool, I'll see you in a bit."

Once Tully and Roxana were by his side, Kai locked the car. Making their way towards the yellow door, they saw that the lights were on inside. Knocking, they waited and a few minutes later Kai was in a state of confusion by the face that greeted them.

"Aunty Chu!!" yelled Roxana as she lunged into her aunts' arms. Picking her niece up with ease, Jisoo left the door open for them to enter. Roxanna began to play with the one strand of purple in her aunt's locks.

"Long time no see Jisoo," said Kai awkwardly as his eyes shifted to the side. Jisoo grumbled something he couldn't hear.

"Where's Jen?" asked Tully as she slipped her hand into Kai's. Jisoo just kept on walking down the passage and soon they were in the living room. Feeling Roxana wiggle in her arms Jisoo got the message. Placing the little girl down, they watched as she hurried towards the brunette.

"MOMMY!" yelped Roxana in excitement as she hopped onto her mother's back. Huffing in surprise, Jennie peaked around her and was met by a small face with a big smile.

"Roxy baby," Roxy gave her mother a kiss on the cheek. Securing her daughter's arms around her neck, she gave her a kiss too.

"Hey Jen," waved Tully as the brunette turned to face them.

"Hey hey...Uhmm, what's going on? Did she forget something?" said Jennie in puzzlement.

"Actually, the thing is we needed to bring Roxy back because we planned a dinner date over on the coastal side of town," said Tully. And Jennie's eyes turned to Kai to explain further. Scratching his head, he pursed his lips.

"Yeah Jen, turns out I can't keep her this weekend. Me and Tully made arrangements that I forgot about," he heard Jisoo sigh deeply.

"What do you mean Kai?" Jennie looked at him sternly, but he said nothing.

"Jen, you know how Kai can be, forgets every little thing," tried Tully and Jisoo tsked in disappointment. Eyebrows furrowing, Jennie sensed what was going. Placing Roxy down, she spoke softly.

"Chu, do you mind taking Roxy to her room," in swift action Jisoo grabbed hold of her niece's hand and ushered her out. Hearing her daughter's room door close, the brunette turned to the couple, wondering if they'll come up with a better excuse.

"Woah so you're FINALLY going to see her place?!" exclaimed Lisa in excitement.

"Correction," interrupted Jaehyun with a grin, "She's technically already seen her place. "

"Argh you know that's not what I mean Jae," Lisa slapped his arm playfully. Laughing Jaehyun took out his uniform jersey from the locker.