|014|

Taehyung watched as EunHa bid farewell to the trio. They were going to move into an apartment provided by the company.

"EunHa!" Taehyung called as soon as the car was out of sighting.

It was a few seconds before EunHa made her way to the doorway of his room. "Yes?" She asked.

Taehyung's paused, there wasn't an actual reason for him to call her. "I...my laundry." He said quickly. "Did you do my laundry?"

EunHa looked at him confused. "You didn't give me any laundry to do...."

"Do I need to give it to you?! Why can't you just check my room?!" Taheyung snapped, he surprised himself as he said that.

"Rule five." EunHa recited. "I am not allowed in you room. Remember?"

"Remember?" He mimicked with a scowl. "Whatever here." He walked over to a pile of clothes and shoved them into her arms, the force making her stumble back.

EunHa sighed as she walked back down the hallway and down the stairs to the laundry room. Taehyung being frustrated and not knowing what grabbed his phone calling Jieun.

"What do you need? I'm busy"

"I don't care. Get your ass here now." He growled before ending the call tossing his phone to the side. He made his way down the stairs.

"Taehyung." She called as she walked over to him. She was slightly nervous as he could just snap at any moment. He glanced over to her. "I'm going out with Tzuyu and Dowoon-"

"No." Taehyung denied.

"Excuse me?" EunHa ashes crossing her arms.

"I said you're not going and that's final."

EunHa just stared at him in shock. "You are so unbelievable she scoffed. She was already dressed and had her shoes on. Her bag was by the door and he couldn't stop her. She quickly walked to the front door but he was faster. He slammed her into the wall, hands by the side of her head. Trapping her.

"I said you aren't going." He growled.

"And why is that." She spat. Taehyung's hand made it's way to her chin pushing it up making her lock eyes wit him.

"Don't fucking test me EunHa. I said you weren't going so you aren't." EunHa glared and pushed him away.

"Why are you so persistent on keeping me trapped in this place?! It's so fucking obvious that your going to ask your mistress to come over so why can't you just let me-"

The room was met with silence after his palm made contact with her cheek. EunHa brought her hand to her cheek in sock. She could feel her eyes  begin to water...

Taehyung's hands shook as he himself didn't expect to do that. "E-Eunha...I-I..." he stuttered taking small steps towards her. His heart clenched as she moved back, the fear in her eyes were evident.

"Y-your a monster!" She yelled pushing past him running up to her room. All the while the droplets of salty tears never ending.

Monster...I'm nothing but a monster...

[A/n]

Sorry this took a while...I'll try upload again soon!