TOAALH-3.1

"This bitch" a mutter was heard beside Su Yi Kai and he spotted Pappion, bouncing on a statue as it's color slowly turned a scarlet red and the bouncing continued way faster than before.
"Lemme at that woman host! Lemme at it!"

"Don't you dare"-was the reply of Su Yi Kai.

"Just relax, you pink blob and change back. The more they hurt me,10x the pain that they would receive. So just let ,ME take care of this matter"
***********

Two figures stood at the wide, empty hallway of the Astrian Mansion. One slender, and one small. Su Yi Kai stood there with two big, red handprints on both side of his cheeks. The slap was still stinging with pain because of the force exerted. And Su Yi Kai held back the whimper that's threatening to come out.

"I command you to talk, you dog.Wait.Oh, that's right. You're mute"
The slender figure snarled at Su Yi Kai. Su Yi. Kai just snickered with hate for this vile bitch. But still, he decided to put up a face instead before moving on with hiplans.
Su Yi Kai bowed down his head, following the movements of his white,fluffy hair and lightly trembled because of fear.

Su Yi Kai let out a whimper at the end. Anyone who's not from the Astrian Mansion would pity this small boy whose trembling in tremor at such a young age, but all the servants, butlers, guards and members of the Astrian Mansion would do the opposite. They would likely snicker and laugh off the boy's suffering if so. So many servants who witness this as they pass by just smiled at the Slender Beauty and glared at the small boy.

'Hosssstttttt. My dear precious host! Wah! (ToT)"

'Oh shut up, You pink blob, are you blind? I'm acting. A.C.T.I.N.G"

'Ohh...... Well, continue please"

Well, SunYi Kai can't blame the pink blob, the scene is just quite pitiful if some unknown passerby would happen to witness this, they too, would probably feel the same. I mean, who get used in seeing a pale, small child with two,scarlet- red throbbing cheeks in pain?

"Your excuses are no use already. Guards! Lock him in his room with no food in two days time" and with that, two guards grabbed Su Yi Kai by arms and dragged him away. Su Yi Kai secretly snarled at the woman. But wait, Su Yi Kai seems to forgot something...

!Curse this! No food for two days!? I will make sure that I have revenge you female dog!!' - and with that, the guards silently dragged him away.

***********

Moments later after the guards locked Su Yi Kai in his room, he just sat by the window that overlooks the wonderful view of the garden of the Astrians.

'System, tell me, how far are we in the plot?'

"Oh! By this time, you and Keliana are still 5 sooo no major things would happen,for now. Oh wait! I almost forgot, 3 days from now, Keliana will steal your journal full of ideas, Host! Like, the new inventions that the Original has thought of to help progress the Kingdom of Knōx and such! So Pappion, your cute blob of- I mean, your cute system wishes you goodluck, Host!'

'Ok then, please guide me through out this journey, Pappion'- and for the first time, Pappion finally saw Su Yi Kai smile and also has the urge to spurt of blood-I mean, who could blame the System!? With Su Yi Kai's smile combined with Quintlian's youthful features, the image that you would saw would be really majestic. The background of the garden behind Su Yi Kai gave of a wonderful contrast with Su Yi Kai's plump, pink cheeks and those eyes-those eyeeesssssssss it's like looking at the clear blue sky.

'Wah,Host! Are you trying to kill me!?'

'!!!! What do you mean?'

"Pappion! Out"

And with that, the pink blob vanished once again leaving Su Yi Kai to wonder what the heck just happened. But he once again shrugged it off and moved towards the huge mirror. Jewel-like blue eyes stared back at him, instead of the usual honey-brown eyes in his past life. It will take a while for Su Yi Kai to get used to this 5-year old body, well, hopefully he would get used to it soon. And by the the time after 9 years would pass before the Original's demise, he will make sure that he would bend His path to a better one and to take revenge for those who trampled him.

Su Yi Kai will now be know as Quintlian from now on, the Heroine's mute younger twin that has been used as a stepping stone-unless Su Yi Kai changed it.

-wah! I'm so so sorry po to all of you! I haven't updated for awhile know because of my very busy schedule of living in hell (school) and also my membership in choir. I know, it's such a pitiful excuse but, at least I updated, RIGHT? Charrr, love you guys, thanks for reading. Bye bye!

Edited:
I AM SO SORRRRRYYY WAAAAAHHHHHHH. I DIDN'T REALIZE MY MISTAKE WHEN IT'S TO LATE ALREADY! PLEASE FORGIVE MEHHH