57 - r e al - l i f e

Faye dropped her phone on the desk in front of her, her elbows propped at either side of it, her hands gently clutching her hair as her head looked downwards at the device.

Drops of water spilled from her eyes and onto the screen, making the keyboard type random letters.

The panic attacks had become more and more prominent in her daily routine, averaging in about two a day since the tour started. It wasn't like she was stressed about the tour, no, she loved touring. It was the screams of the crowds that filled the stadium, or the screams of fans at meet and greets. It gave her a migraine, it reminded her of her own screams - not only from the crash but from the physiotherapy, it reminded her of the feeling of fire in her torn tissue fibres and bones.

She had to be on stage in five minutes, and she knew her brother and friends were all in the crowd, waiting to see her perform. They had all taken a day off from filming, which had annoyed the directors massively.

Unsteady breaths escapes her mouth as she tried to stop herself from hyperventilating.

'I can't do this' She thought to herself, trying to recite her own songs in her head and forgetting the lyrics.

She knew Chris would be in the audience, that many of the actors would be. This scared her, it was the first time she would have performed in front of a close peer group that she hadn't basically grew up with. Faye has never had confidence issues around strangers, it was the judgement of the people she knew that scared her.

"2 minutes Faye, lets go!" Her stage manager yelled as the woman banged on the door.

She blew a shaky breath out of her mouth and lifted her head up to view herself in the mirror. Her heart sank, she hated herself.

She wiped the dripping mascara and as quickly as she could attempted to fix the makeup that she had ruined. Taking a deep breath, she fixed her bangs and headed out the door, grinning at multiple backstage workers while she walked down the black corridor to the main stage.

"What's up, Georgia?!" She shouted down the microphone as she bounced on stage, cringing when she saw herself on three giant-sized televisions. She waved and allowed her lips to stretch out, exposing her pearly white teeth.

"I don't know if any of you know this but a few of my best friends are in the audience tonight so let's give a round of applause for them!"

Shortly after, Faye began her show with her single Honey Whiskey, but even as she was bouncing around on stage and the crowd cheered her on, she couldn't shake the nervous thoughts from her head.

She hasn't even realised that her group of friends had moved from the audience to the left wing of the stage, where she would be leaving. Standing at the very front of the group, closest to her, was the 6 foot blonde whom she had grown to adore. He smiled and waves when they made eye contact.

What surprised Faye most, the most shocking and eventful part of the whole night, was just as Faye was closing up her night. Chris fucking Evans ran on stage, snaked his muscly arms around her waist and kissed her.

For the first time that night, while the crowd gasped and cheered and started chanting "Chraye!", Faye's mind was focused on something other than her own anxiety.

The two pulled away from each other, massive grins on their faces. "What was that for?" She asked him, looking slightly upwards.

"I didn't wanna hide this anymore!" He yelled over the top of the crowd.

Faye saw Anthony gripping Lizzie's shoulders, jumping up and down like an excited toddler - the rest of the group clapping, Tom included.

Just as Faye was about to walk off the stage, their whole group of friends ran and began jumping on them, cheering. Anthony grabbed Chris by the head and kissed him on the cheek excitedly, earning a laugh from the audience.

"Everybody get home safe!" Faye yelled into the microphone.

"Don't drink and drive!" Chris added as the group rushed off the stage laughing.

A/U:
I really like this chapter ☺️ sorry I know this is mainly a social media fic but this is probably the last real life chapter that I'll do because I try to keep them short and I'm not good at condensing good writing into less than 1000 words.