✨Ex-Fake Husband✨

"The best love story iswhen you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time

when you fall in love
with
the most unexpected person at
the most unexpected time."

- Unknown

Annie's POV

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

After I came out from washroom, I found no one in the room. I sighed and laid down. I was too tired to stay awake, so let my my eyes do it's thing.

My sleep broke up when I heard the door of my, actually his room opened. I sat on his bed. Sis and Sissy entered.

"Are you ok? Why do your eyes turn into red? Did Nick hurt you? I swear if he did, then I will kill him with my bear hand", Sis asked me. I smiled but I believed that they looked worried. I hated myself now for making them worry. " I was really tired and I rubbed my eyes so much before falling on the bed "

She nodded but I knew that she suspected something. But I was so thankful that she left me. Lying to her, was quite difficult for me.

'Can anyone give me a time machine to go back in past, off course to the wedding?'

I stood up from bed as I heard some high noises downstairs. I opened the door and went near to the railings. I shocked to see what I found.

Nicholas was barely standing on his feet. A bottle was in his hand. An Alcohol bottle.

'What the hell is his problem?'

The Contract FILE WAS IN HIS HAND.

"My wifey!", he shouted as he saw me behind the railings. He started climbing the staircase. He couldn't even stand on his feet. Xander, Nate and Liam went to help him, but he just pushed Nate away from him like he was some kind of allergy.

I didn't move a slight and watched him clearly as he climbed the staircase. As he reached to me, he grabbed me and took me to his room. He locked after I entered. I asked him," What the hell was that? You can't behave like that towards Nate. He is your younger brother. Go and apologize to him". He shouted at me,"I Will Not". I shocked. I asked him,"What do you mean by 'Will Not'? Are you crazy?". I went to shout more but he stopped me, "Yes. I'm crazy. I'm crazy for you. I don't know why had I done that. But I clearly can't stop thinking about you". I was too shock to move.