Prologue

His breathing is ragged, hands trembling as he snapped his jeans open, his erection springing free.

He gulped, trying to even his breathing, feeling all too aroused and excited.

He needs to be quick or else he will be seen jerking off inside the bathroom. He knows it's a bit risky with his friends in the living room, all drunk and wasted.

Everything was supposed to be fine, all good as he drinks with his friends, laughed with all their silly jokes.

But things just got out of hand when they started playing games, which he now regrets.

Hoseok had suggested playing truth or dare, which everyone agreed, well except for him.

He thinks this game is boring, but no matter how he protested, they still ended up playing the said game.

The game started.

In the beginning, they were all too energetic, giving silly dares to those who chose dare instead of truth.

Everyone took turns in drinking the alcohol, letting the vile liquid run down their system until all of them could no longer think clearly, the alcohol taking control over their body.

Until it became his turn to answer and his best friend, Taehyung, is the one in charge to ask him a question.

He stared at him, with his eyes almost out of focus, his tongue occasionally grazing over his supple lips, his infectious smile that captures a lot of girls of their age.

Damn. Kim Taehyung is really pretty.

He doesn't know why these thoughts suddenly came into his mind. He had never viewed his best friend in such a way before.

He has never noted how his hair looks so fluffy, his skin so beautifully tanned, his body too sinful and inviting with the buttons of his shirt undone, revealing his chest, giving him a glimpse of his cherry buds.

What the fuck is wrong with him?

This is his best friend for fuck's sake?! And he's a man to add it up!

Taehyung leaned forward, wanting to see the look in his eyes clearly as he asked him.

"So Jungkookie.. Truth or Dare?"

It took a moment for him to answer, captivated by the voice of the man in front of him, deep..sexy.. and his thoughts became nasty with Taehyung on top of the bed moaning under him.

"Yah! Jungkookie.. Truth or Dare?"

He was snapped out of his sinful thoughts when Taehyung asked him again. He panicked, just saying the first word that rings in his mind.

"Truth."

The boys yelled in excitement, mumbling a series of "oohhs" upon hearing his choice. They didn't expect him to choose truth because nobody else has chosen it since the beginning of the game, all are too afraid to be asked questions that require truthful answers.

Namjoon laughed and in a teasing tone shouted, "That's my boy!" which earned a laugh from the rest of the boys.

Jungkook only then realized what he had said. "Oh fuck! Dare! I choose dare."

He scratched his head, blaming everything on the alcohol.

"Na-ah." Taehyung snickered, waving his finger to say no.

"You can't change. That's cheating!" He said, looking over his other friends. "Right?"

Jimin giggled. "Right Kook. Just answer the question."