•7• First Date?

"Hi guys!" Eleven exclaimed in excitement.

Moments before, the brunette girl and Max went to the starcourt, they were buying ice cream when they saw Mike and Will sitting on a table in front of the ice cream shop, so she and the redhead decided to go greet them.

"Hey girls" Mike said in response, waving his hand a little and Will just smiled in response.

"Guess what, Max is my girlfriend now!" Eleven exclaimed, but not loud enough for the other people in the mall to hear her.

"El! We weren't suppose to tell them yet" the freckled girl quickly shushed the brunette next to her, her eyes growing wide.

"Oh- sorry" Eleven replied quietly, giving a shy smile to her girlfriend and giving a lick to her ice cream.

"Wait what? Are you serious?" Mike asked wide eyed, Will just holding a small smile on his lips.

Mike in part because he never thought the two girls would date eachother, especially so soon just after him and the brunette girl broke up.

"We're serious" the redhead answered and Eleven nodded in agreement.

"Well, that was unexpected for me" Will said sarcastically, if he was honest, he wasn't surprised, he was the one that encouraged El to confess her feelings to Max in the first place.

"Wait, but... how?!" Mike said still not understanding how suddenly this happened.

"I asked Max if she wanted to date me and she said yes!" the brunette girl replied with a smile.

"So you're telling me just after you dumped Lucas and I dumped eleven, you just started dating?" Mike asked.

"Yes" Eleven affirmed, Max giggled at her, making the other girl blush a little.

"Well...congrats" Will told both girls, giving them a smile.

"Thank you" Eleven said returning the smile to Will.

"Congrats you too" the freckled girl smirked, looking at the two boys sitting on the table.

"For?" Will asked confused.

"You-" Eleven said followed by Max "And Mike" Max said raising her eyebrows to the boys.
"How-how do you kno- eleven you told her about this?" Mike said looking to Eleven frowning his eyebrows.
"What? Was I suppose to not tell anyone?" Eleven said giggling and licking her ice cream again, Mike just looked at her with desbelief.

"Oh forget it" Mike said rolling his eyes and then he proceeded to lean his head over Will's shoulder, he smiled at him, Mike smiled back.

"So where were you going?" Will asked.
"To Max's house!" Eleven said smiling and looking at Max.
"We wanted to spend time together before you two get back to Derry." Max explained.
"God don't remind me. I wish I could stay here." Will said leaning his head back in frustration.
"You'll be good baby" Mike said to Will giving him a kiss on the cheek, Will totally blushed at this, there wasn't too much people on the mall, Mike make sure no one was watching, he knew the consequences of being gay in public, and he definitely didn't want Will to suffer them, so he had to be really careful.

"Why did you call Will a baby?" Eleven asked, which made Max chuckle.
"No El, "baby" is a pet name" Max explained.
"Whats a 'pet name'?" Eleven asked.
"It's like a cute nickname you tell someone, specially when you're dating that person" Max answered.
"So can I call you baby?" Eleven said, making Mike and Will chuckle.

"Shut up dickheads!" Max shushed them. "I think we should get going" Max said. "bye Mike, bye Mike's baby!" Max said, and then Eleven and Max just walked to the exit chuckling.