Nicknames Inosuke X Fem! Reader Fluff

This was requested by MoonFlowerGirl1

I really like your idea! I hope you enjoy! (´∧ω∧`*)

Inosuke just got home from a mission, and his beloved girlfriend, (Y/N), tackled him down as soon as he was in her sight

"INOSUKEEEEEE~" The (h/c) girl exclaimed still on top of Inosuke, giving him a bone crushing hug.

Inosuke, the kind of person that doesn't like PDA, pushed (Y/N) away. He just doesn't want his precious (Y/N) to shower him with affection in public. He gets really flustered when you do PDA in public, which you find cute about the pighead.

"Why did you pushed me away??" (Y/N) pouted at her boyfriend with innocent eyes. She sometimes likes to tease her boyfriend to the point he gets really flustered.

"..." Inosuke didn't really reply and started to go to his room (Note: his 'home' is (Y/N)'s home, just to let you know ^^). You, who didn't get your answer from Inosuke, followed him to his room.

You walked up to his futon, and just sat there. You patted your lap, as a sign of letting Inosuke put his head in her lap. Inosuke, not used to affection, declined. You, being a stubborn person that you are, insisted into putting his head on your lap. After a while of convincing, Inosuke finally gave in and took of his boar head and layed his head on your lap.

As Inosuke layed at your lap, you started to run your fingers through his beautiful, silky hair. "I really like your hair, Inosuke, It's really silky." You commented which caused the boy to blush slightly. Just a compliment from you, already makes him flustered.

"You're also have a ripped body, though your face really makes you look like a manly girl." You teased as the head in your lap suddenly rose.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" The short-tempered boy asked, outraged. That was your cue to run.

Even though he loves you really deeply, he just didn't like your teasing, it really made him upset. You really like teasing Inosuke. To his friends, it seems like you're asking for a death wish, when you're teasing Inosuke, but for you it's just really cute.

As you and Inosuke ran around the house, Inosuke finally caught up to you. He tackled you to the ground and started tickling you.

"AAAA- sTaph, honey please- uwahahahah" You tried to say in between your laughs. Inosuke finally stopped upon hearing 'honey'. Your nicknames for him, always caught him off guard, no matter how many times you called him nicknames. Inosuke had a blush on his face, which you find really adorable.

"Love, how about we go inside? It's getting dark, the demons might come." You suggested using another one of his nicknames. Inosuke, still flustered, just nodded. You chuckled as you and Inosuke went inside your house.

Oh how you love your short-tempered boyfriend.

Extra! Cuz why not?

"From now on, you are not going to call me those weird names! My name is Inosuke Hashibira, not 'honey' or 'love'!", Inosuke said to (Y/N). (Y/N) laughs and could only say,

"No. ❤" As she gave him a smile.

I tried my best (╥ω╥') I really liked the idea of Inosuke being teased. I couldn't think of what the reader would do or say to tease Inosuke, since he's just really dense at feeling and stuff. I just wrote whatever I had on my mind.

Next: Zenitsu X Fem! Reader
ヾ(・m・*)ノ゛