not so Smooth criminal

Michael Jackson x reader
There's a few of these
1988

I had this in the draft since 2019 and haven't touched it since omg and it's 2022 if only younger me knew about the things that was going to happen a lot would've been different

smut

I'm not rereading im too tired to do that

Michael Jackson POV

Normal night where there's a few people but not a lot to notice the King of pop himself walking down this old New York alley, which is normal to me, but it felt off, as I was in the midway at the end of the alley, I felt my wallet slip out of my pocket, I turned around to see a boy, with (hair color) and a leather ripped jacket walking away from me.

"Hey!" I yelled as he turned around giving me a full clear view of his face, 'Oh shit, he hot' I thought as he begun to run, I ran after him, but he was very fast, I couldn't speed up to him as he took a lot of turn to different alleys, I stopped in front of the alley to hear shuffling and meows.

"Hey, Base, I think we lost him" I heard as I walked closer to the dumpster, I see the boy from earlier holding a white almost gray cat, "but did you see him was the real MJ?!" He said to the white cat who was very interested in what he said.

I walked back to the front of the alley, "Hey, nothing going to happen, just give me back my wallet and we're good" I said before I heard him shuffle around, after a few seconds, I listen for him only to hear low meows.

I walked and then turned around to the dumpster to find him not there, "shit" I mumbled before walking down another alley.

I see him walk silently down the alley making me be able to run down and pin him to the wall.

"Take it, don't hurt me" He said as he points my wallet towards me, "Hey, it okay" I said as I couldn't help to lead my hands to his hips, "Hey, stop crying, nothing going to happen" I said as he had tears coming down his face silently.

I grabbed my wallet from him before he ran off with the cat behind him.

I started walking back home, thinking about him.

(Next night 8pm)

I walked down the same alley that I had yesterday to find the boy sleeping next to the dumpster.

I pick him up making the cat, Base, hiss at me, "If you come with me, I will give you a mansion, I mean a palace" I said before Base jumping on to the boy's chest.

(8am)
Reader POV

I woke up in something softer than the ground, something that doesn't smell like dog shit, but it smells like roses.

"Hey" I heard a soft voice said, I looked over to the other side of the bed to see Michael Jackson lying beside me I started to blush realizing that he only had pajama pants on.

"Don't be shy" he said as I just looked away from him thinking why he would take someone who he didn't know in.

"I'm not shy" I said as I sat up and looked around, I couldn't believe I'm in Michael Jackson's house.

He smiled at me before I turned around trying to look for Base "where's Base?" I asked "oh, getting washed" he replied.

"Oh" I looked around more before his hand landed on my chin and slowly turned my head to him "why you steal my wallet?" he asked, this position made me blush madly.

I had a reason, but I was tongue-tied "I needed it" I whispered, he bit his lips as he watched me get closer to him.

I didn't know why I got closer to him, but the closer I got, the more I wanted to kiss him. I pulled him into a kiss before taking my lips off of him "Mr. Jackson, the cat has been washed" someone said outside of his door.

"Thank you" he said, I pulled him back into another kiss and he kissed back, his tongue rubbed against my lips before I opened them for my tongue to meet his. 

We got off of each other once our tongue touched, I chuckled as I saw how red he was "so-" "take me" I said as I got on top of him and imagined the things, he could do to me.

He grabbed my neck and flipped us over, he was on top of me, biting his lips as he grinded his hips onto mine.

"Fuck-" I moaned as my cock grew hard for him so quick "daddy-" I put my hand over my mouth as that word came out. 

he came close to my ear before moaning loudly into it "pet names? you into that? you seem like the type to be into only choking" he squeezed hard making me get to the hardest I have ever been.

He got off of me making me whine "of course, you would whine" he gets up and takes off his boxers before getting back on top of me.

"Stay quiet" he said before taking my pants off and kiss my neck softly, I bit my lips as his sweet kisses trailed up and down my neck before feeling his dick go into me.

I grabbed onto his shoulders, and I covered my mouth with it "baby" he moaned as he stayed where he was in me.

He took himself out slowly and we gasped and moaned before he put it back in making moan quietly "you're so tight" he said before grabbing my wrists and holding them above me.

I looked into his eyes to find so much lust and love in them that I couldn't hold myself back "please faster" I moaned as he took himself out "in a few, love" he said.

He pounded himself back into me making me scream into my bit lips, I arched my back as he pulled himself out before slamming back into me "fuck!" I moaned.

He hushed me as he fucked me hard into my hole, I did my best to keep it all together as tears welled up in my eyes for biting my lips hard.

He leaned down "are you okay?" he said as he started to go slower "faster" I moaned "ok" he got up and fucked the shit out of me.

I felt that feeling I fell in love with when I first started masturbating, I knew how bad I wanted it "faster!" I moaned before he covered my mouth "goddamn, you're loud" I moaned into his hand as he said that.

"I need to-" I paused as I felt it coming clearly "cum" I gripped the bed sheets before everything came out and my cum landed on both of us making his cum explode into me.

I smiled at him as I bit my lips "you want to stay for while?" he asked as he smiled back "yes" I said before pulling him into a deep kiss.

The end

I got 3 more fanfics to release yay and then I can go back to 1 fanfic a month release.

I want to release fanfic more, but I'm more caught up in my life with relationship, my career, and school I don't have the time to do that, but I want to release this pete wentz one I may on april or something but 

bye