FIVE

Ishq Ki Umar Nahi Hoti
Na'hi Daur Hota Hai...

Ishq To Ishq Hai...
Jab Hota Hai To Behisaab Hota Hai...

MARIA AHWAAN'S POV

I woke up with the sound of my alarm clock which was ringing alerting me to read my fajr prayer. Fajr is the time when you wake up with no other intension but to please Allah. It is your first victory of the day against shaytan. It is the most peaceful time of the day when you can pour your heart to Allah without thinking about your surroundings. At that time it's only you and him. No one else.

Waking up for fajr might be the tough but it is worth to sacrifice your sleep to meet your lord, to talk with him about your worries and to leave everything on him, having all your tawakkul on him.

Prayer lightens up the soul and grant the peace to survive through the tough times you are going through. Prayers clears all the mist and provides you with the positivity to go on.

It's not your prayer which grants you peace and strength but it is your trust in your lord which calms your soul and assures you that he is there. He is there with you, even when you feel alone, he is there to support you, to hold you, when you are unable to stand anymore. He is there standing by your side, always and forever.

My trust on Allah got stronger when I lost my parents. They were my everything, I never thought that I would ever be able to overcome their loss. But I did. It's not like I don't miss them at all but I learnt to live without them. I know that they are at a better place. I lost my parents but I got a family who loves me, adores me, take care of my needs, my every wish. I learnt if Allah takes something precious from you then he grants something more precious to you.

Ya Allah, I place my trust in you. The future remains uncertain; the past remains broken but as for today, I seek your guidance. Grant me to face this world, ya rabb. Grant me the strength to keep going.

Aameen.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Getting ready she went towards the breakfast table, taking her seat beside Mustafa who was already sitting there reading newspaper as always.

"Salam everyone."

It was Hassan who greeted everyone with a bright smile on his face. Everyone replied him but Maria being herself didn't replied him back and continued savoring her chocolate pancake with delight.

"Aapne mere Salam ka jawab nahi diya."

He whispered inside her ear making her startled and look at him wide eyed. He was behaving weird. Very weird according to her.

"It is not permissable to greet someone while eating."

She wittly replied, smirking at him and continued having her breakfast without sparing him any glance, making him amusedly smile at her reply.

"Hey!!! It's mine. Give it back to me you thief."

She shouted at Osama who placed the only remaining chocolate pancake in his plate intentionally to rile her up. He knew she was a sucker for chocolate pancakes and don't share them with anyone.

"No, I won't. It's mine now. Take the plain one."

He played innocently, not wanting anyone to know that he was teasing her.

"You know chocolate pancakes are made for 'me' only but you deliberately took what's mine."

She focused on 'me' claiming her right on the pancake, glaring at Osama making him chuckle at her possesiveness for pancake.