Cap 9

Tzuyu pov

"where are you going?"

"to the training unnie"

"oh is it this soon? I thought it was in one hour. Well.... don't exhaust yourself too much and come home right away after." Jihyo warned me.

They actually are thinking I'm going to the training when in reality I'm going to Elkie dorm to prepare for my first party with the group. Isn't it exciting?
I can't really show it because it would seem strange being enthusiastic going training.

I took a cab and after half an hour I was outside my bestie dorm. I rang the bell, to open the door was one of her group mates, Yeeun.

"oh Tzuyu-ah what are you doing here?"

"hi unnie, is Elkie in?"

"yes come in" she let me come in and went to call Elkie "Elkieeee Tzu is here!!" she yelled making all the others come out to greet me. And finally Elkie appeared.

"Tzu already here? They will pick us not until 2 hours"

"I know but I'm a bit nervous so I came earlier"

"oh okay. Girls now let's start our mission" Elkie exclaim and all the 6 girls squealed

"what? What mission?"

"oh poor girl.... Still innocent" Sorn said patting my head but it was funny because she needed to tiptoe.

"ah Tzu also Sorn is in a group so you will also see her there and if you need she can help you" Elkie said

"yes of course everything you need" Sorn smiled

"thanks unnie" I bowed "but I still don't understand what mission you are talking about"

"you'll see" Elkie smiled mischievously "come to my room we need to find a dress for tonight"

I though the invitation was only for me but all 8 of us went upstairs and when we enter they let me sit in a chair right across the wardrobe. "what are you doing?"

"you stay there and we will do the work, okay sweetie?" Seungyeon said and I nod.

It was funny Sorn, Elkie, Seunghee were finding me a dress while Eubin, Yeeun and Yuji were making my make up. And Seungyeon was being the leader and giving order to all of them.

Finally after 1 hour and half I was ready.

And Elkie was

And Elkie was...