Chapter 51: Move in with me

-Heather's POV

1 week later

"Xavier, I have to go." I groan trying to roll out of his hold. He grips me tighter to his frame.

It's been 4 days since I was released from the hospital. Cami was released a day before me. Theo has been staying at our house with Cami while Xavier has decided I need to stay with him. His words, not mine. He hasn't went back to work delaying all his meetings spending every day with me. Some days we wouldn't even leave the bed wrapped in the sheets together. Other days I would go for runs and he would go with me. I am due to return to the school today which leads me to my current problem.

I turn in his arms facing him. I softly kiss him making him wake up and respond to my kiss. He loosens his grip on my waist to cup my face. I turn out of his hold causing him to fall on the bed. I laugh while looking back at him. I see him give me a devilish grin. I look down realizing I am in nothing but my birthday suit. I squeak and run towards the bathroom hearing him laugh. I close the door and feel all the blood in my face. I jump into the shower when Xavier decides to join me.

"Sweetheart, you shouldn't have done that." He whispers in my ear as I continue washing my front side with soap. I lean my head back on his shoulder as he leans down nibbling on my neck. I sigh making him smirk.

"Xavier, were going to be late." I say sounding breathless. His grips tightens for a split second before he flips me around. His lips crashing onto mine making me moan. His hands leave my side trailing down my legs until I feel him gently grab the back of my knees hoisting me up. I wrap my legs tightly around his waist while his hands grasp my ass firmly. I begin sucking on his neck making him groan.

"Fuck it."

That's all he says before he throws me up against a wall. He presses his body firmly to mine. I reattach our lips together and feel the water running down us. He grabs my hair yanking it back making me groan. His lips sucking on my neck. I feel his hips begin grinding against my lower lips.

"God Xavier, stop teasing.." I moan out. He chuckles before I feel a sudden thrust and feel full. I clutch involuntarily around him making him groan. He begins thrusting in and out of me. I run my hands through his hair.

"Fuck Angel, you are insatiable." He grunts out. I can feel my climax coming on quickly. "Hold it for me sweetheart."

I do the best I can to listen to him. I bite my lip and hear an audible growl from Xavier. I lock eyes with him while he continues pounding me.

"Mmmm... Xavier."

"Fuck Sweetheart... FUCK!" I feel his motions get sloppy and I let my release go. The sensation racking my body. His own following right after. We both stand there for a minute catching our breath with him still inside of me. Our chests heaving up and down trying to get oxygen. I lock eyes with Xavier again giving him a satisfied smile. His eyes show nothing but pure determination. I continue holding his gaze. "Move in with me."

I chuckle and then realize he's not kidding. "I don't think that was a question."

He smirks at me. "It wasn't."

I gulp and he sees my hesitation. He leans forward placing his forehead against mine. I close my eyes and allow his heat to engulf me. I take a deep breath that he matches.

"Sweetheart. I don't ever want to loose you again. Please, move in with me."

"You realize how crazy this sounds right?" I search his eyes but all I see is pure love and fierce determination.

"I know we haven't known each other long but sweetheart... I can't- I won't ever go through what we have been through EVER again."

I sigh realizing he is adamant about this. I look into his eyes again seeing his lips beginning to smile. He knows he's won.

"I have to talk it over with Cami first." I whisper slowly. He quickly wraps his arms around me lifting me up and twirling me in the shower. I laugh loudly causing him to giggle as well. He sets me down giving me a hard intense kiss. He pulls back still smiling ear to ear.

"God I love you Heather Drake." He says pressing his forehead to mine again. I grin ear to ear.

"As I love you Xavier Sanford."

-Xavier's POV

I am currently walking back into my office building. Everyone looking at me with wide open mouths. Their jaws on the ground. I don't worry about it and continue on to my elevator. I get to my floor stepping out greeting my new asistant, Andrew. He nods his head looking baffled. I brush it off walking into my office. Getting comfortable in the desk I have not been at in a week. I continue smiling running my finger over my lips. I can still feel Heather's lips dancing on mine. I chuckle just thinking about this morning. All week I have been trying to figure out how to bring it up to her. Did NOT think doing it directly after shower sex would be how I did it.

"So the rumors are true." I let my hand fall away from my lips and I look up to see a smiling Theo strolling into my office. His eyes locked on me.

"What rumors?"

"Oh that the stoic boss is nothing but smiles today." I grin and chuckle causing Theo's eyes to go wide. His own smile getting bigger. "Damn man, your really happy... Aren't you?"

I continue smiling nodding my head. "I asked her to move in with me this morning."

Theo's eyes go larger if that is even possible. His jaw slacking. "You what?!"

"She said she would need to talk to Cami but I don't think she would disagree."

"Dude, umm..." He looks flabbergasted.

"I know what I am doing."

"Have you talked to her parent's?"

I nod my head at him picking up my pen of the desk. "Yes, they are actually flying into town tonight along with Christopher. I also invited my parents. I want us all to have dinner at my house. Oh, that reminds me- You and Cami are coming."

He nods his head still looking lost in thought. Although he hasn't told me. I know he has been spending every night over with Cami rather than going home. Cami told Heather yesterday. He has been running the office while I have been out. Every night though he has went over to cuddle with Cami. That spitfire has captured his heart.

"What time?" He asks refocusing back on me.

"7 o'clock."

"Have you told Luca she's moving in yet?"

I smirk looking directly at him. "It was his idea."