Chapter 1

"Jasmine! Jasmine! Wake up!" shout someone as I was being shake.

I open my eyes.
"What?" I said as I rub my eyes.

"We are LATE FOR SCHOOL!" my brother shouted.

"WHAT!'' I said as I shot up and jumped out of bed.

I hurried to get dress and got ready. We both ran out of the door. It was the middle of winter as it was icy and snowy and the season I hate. Its so cold and I have to wear heavy clothes that is suffocating.

We quickly ran to the bus stop, there I see ice that looks like a pond; I ran through it  but once I ran across it. The ice started to crack and THEN......... I started to fall in!

I screamed my brother's name as he turn back to see me sinking into the ice.  The ice shatter into pieces as it flew everywhere. I reach for my brother hands as he did the same as I sink in the ice. Once I fell in it was like I was in water. I quickly moved my arms as I was trying to swim. I couldn't breath while bubbles form from my mouth as they floated above. There I see light at the top as I was sinking deeper. I notice the lighted started to be cover up like the ice reforming back again as I slowly lost conscious.

I woke up to see a unfamiliar room with a young lady doing something and vase fill with flower on a table. The young lady notice me and rush to me as she started calling me a unfamiliar name.

"Lady Liling" said the young lady.

    Whose Lady Liling?
I gave a confused look. I looked around to see a Chinese traditional house.

"Sorry but who are you? And where am I?" I ask confused.

  "Lady Liling, have you forgotten me?" she ask as she tears up.

"Ahhh......." I said lost of words
    How do I comfort this lady when I don't even know her?

"Umm, don't cry you......." I said awkwardly.

"Lady Liling, you have forgotten me. It's me your trustworthy servant, Lin." she said introducing herself.

"Oh......'' I said still confused as I slowly nodded awkwardly.

"It's probably because you just woke up from your deep illness that made you sleep so long that why you don't remember." she said trying to make excuse.

"How long was I asleep?" I said curiously.

"About 2 month'' she said like it was no big deal.
    WHAT! 2 MONTHS THAT'S HOW LONG I WAS ASLEEP!

"Don't you remember you fell into the frozen pond." said the young lady.

    WHAT!
I tried to calculate everything in my head.

"Can you bring me a mirror?"I ask nicely.

"Yes, my lady." she said taking orders as the young lady disappear for a moment.

She then came back with a bronze plate. I grab it as I barely saw myself in the reflection. There I see a blurry young lady with dark hazel eyes in perfect almond shape, black shiny silky hair, a tiny nose, and small pink lips. My eyes widen as I touch my face in shocked.
    WHO IS THIS! THIS IS NOT ME!

"What year is this?...." I said still in shocked.

"This is the Ying dynasty" said the young lady as her face became a concern look.

    Am I in China? Did I time traveled?
I hit my face.

    Oww, this is real!
"My lady, why are you hitting yourself!" she said shocked as she tried to stop me.

    I actually time travel like those Chinese novels that I like to read but doesn't mean I actually wanted to time travel!...

~few moments later~

I was long gone off the bed as I was walking back and forth in the tiny room.
    Okay, I time traveled in the Ying dynasty and this lady is called Liling and her servant is called Lin and I'm in China!......  *Deep SIGH!*  WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO! HOW CAN I GO HOME!  How can I survive here?

"Milady?" called the young lady called...... Lin?

I stopped.
Ha, I just need to know the detail here and I  probably will survive here for a while until I can go home. I just need paper.... to write stuff down..........Paper! Paper!

"Can you bring me paper and something to write with?" I ask.

The young lady quickly disappear. Then she reappear as she rush back with a long sheet of paper, ink block, and a brush.  She set it down on the table as I sat down and slid the long sheet of paper in front of me.  I grab the brush and dip it in the ink.

"Okay, tell me who's the king, my background, and how I was?'' I said as I was ready to write.

She gave me a weird look as she said "Well, the current king is Ying Jiang. He has 5 sons and they are Ying Bao the 1st prince, Ying Yan the 2nd prince, Fang Liu the 3rd prince from the king's concubine, Ying Zhi the 4th prince who you are his concubine, and lastly Ying Ah the 5th prince".

"Wait, what!" I said shocked and confused as I stop drawing a family tree and looked at her.

"You are the 4th prince's concubine." she said once more.

"Wait, CONCUBINE!" I said loudly as my eyes open wide and my mouth open wide as well.

"Yes, along with 3 more others and he is getting arranged marriage soon." said Lin.

    Wow, playboy
I rolled my eyes and showed a disgusting face expression.

I finally finish the family tree as I lifted it up.
    *sigh*, I have to learn all of this and memorized it....... How can I go back home?
I start to pout.

    WAIT!
My face lighten up.
    I got here by falling in ice so I just have to do the same thing here so I can go back home.

"Lin, when's winter?'' I said happy.

"Umm,  we just finish winter." she said thinking.

"So you are saying I have to wait for ONE whole YEAR until winter comes back!'' I said loudly.

"Yes....." she said confused.

    Just great....
I pout again and put my head down on the table.

"My lady, are you okay?" said Lin concern.
I whine and turn my head on the other side.