TWENTYSIX

I decided to let the girls have the rest of the day off. No one works well or feels good afterwards if they are so distracted. I made it clear that they needed to get their shit together and figure out a way to work things out.

Luckily, my theory was right.

Ivy did return the feelings that Jewel had, but was afraid of what it would do to their group dynamic. They told the other girls about how they felt, and each and every one of them supported a blossoming relationship between them.

Once all that was over, the girls were flawless. Every move was hit right on cue, the raps flowed perfectly, and the vocals were more beautiful than they had ever been. Their comeback went off with a bang, and things were perfect.

What was even more amazing, is that the girls were traveling for the next three months, and Jimin and Hoseok volunteered to travel with them. He and Hoseok worked amazingly together, and the choreography they came up with was out of this world.

I had a lot of paperwork to go over, and tapes to view while they were away, so I kept busy.

I was happier than I had been in my entire life.

My relationship with Jin was easy.

It was uncomplicated.

And I was falling more in love with him each day. I loved him more now than I ever had.

And the sex....

"Oh fuck! Jin! Ooohhh GOD!" I groaned out, my fingers twisting in his soft hair.

He was down on his knees, pushing my back up against the wall, and had hooked my legs around his shoulders. I was literally hovering on the wall, he being the only thing from keeping me from falling.

His face was shoved between my legs, and he hummed before wiggling his tongue to lap even more harshly at my now throbbing clit. "Hmmmmm." he hummed again.

I tugged at his hair feeling the coil in my stomach tighten slowly. His hands were soft on the tops of my thighs, caressing my skin.

How did we get like this?

Oh, I remember.

I told him that I felt like his shoulders should be a throne.

And he happened to agree.

I was so lost in the lust of this idea I didn't really hear what he said next. He mumbled something about 'being his queen' and next thing I knew my panties were off and my dress was hiked up with my legs on his shoulders.

But I'm not complaining.

He sucked particularly hard on my clit making me gasp. "Fuck!" I let out. "Damn it Jin!"

He pulled his face from me, and looked up locking with my eyes. "What?" He asked. His eyes were hooded, glossed over with lust, as his lips glistened with my arousal.

"Too hard." I breathed.

He smirked. "I'm sorry my queen, I'll be more gentle." As he spoke, he moved his head back down to slide his tongue between my wet lips again. He moved a little slowly at first, the tip of his tongue circling around my swollen button.

I groaned and my head flew back to rest on the wall. "Yes..." I breathed, closing my eyes tightly. "Fuck, you're so good at this. AH!"

He started moving his tongue faster and with more pressure, humming again. My body shook, and the warmth that had been building in my lower stomach spread throughout my entire body. My eyes basically rolled to the back of my head and I tugged even harder on the roots of his hair making him grunt into me.