Chapter 15

Stomach Butterflies

Adrien's morning was going pretty normally. He had a pretty long photoshoot today, so he could pretty much throw something casual on. He was going to be changing often anyway, so he had on a dress shirt and some pants with a belt. He walked to his mirror. Making sure his clothes were on neatly and everything looked fine. He smiled.

Today was going to be long. But it was fine. Cause he couldn't...wait......to see....

His eyes grew wide as he remembered last night.

"OHMYGOD."

Marinette was in a frenzy. Her hair was messy, she was pacing in circles around her room. Her face was a bright red from multiple things. And she's been repeating things over and over.

Tikki was not amused. She's been like this for about three hours.

The kwami ate her cookie looking at the time. Her big blue eyes widened.

"Marinette."

"I kissed Chat Noir Tikki! What do I do?!"

"Not freak out about it and listen to me."

"What if he hates me?!"

"Definitely not, he enjoyed that kiss."

Marinette looked at Tikki her face going beet red.

Tikki sighs with relief. "Now that I've got your-"

Marinette cupped her cheeks. "Oh my god, he liked it." She said dreamily. Tikki groaned. She normally wasn't such a downer and sarcastic, that was Plagg's job. But she's been going on about this for three hours. And is now enjoying what happened.

Tikki tried to speak. But was repeatedly interrupted by Marinette's giddy rambling.

"Marinette you're late!"

Marinette paused. And then squeaked. She practically flung herself into the closet. Tikki pursed her lips. Marinette had a quick shower and threw on a cute outfit.

She had a cream sweater with puff sleeves. A red skirt, some black thigh high socks, and a red skirt. With black flats. Her hair was still down. With the addition of rose red lipstick.

Tikki flew into Marinette's bag as she put it down and rushed downstairs. Waving goodbye at her parents before bursting out the door. Bridgette was down the street on her phone. She was wearing a cute crop top panda hoodie that went over a white shirt with black stripes. And ripped jeans.

"Bridgette!" Marinette yelled. Bolting over, but then Marinette felt Gravity pulling her down. She yelled but Bridgette caught her. Quickly putting her back up straight. Marinette looked stiff. Bridgette cooed. "Awww, you're happy to see me?" Marinette blinked. "Gah! I'm sorry, crazy morning and stuff." She twirled a piece of hair around her finger. Bridgette looked at the girl with Sympathy. "Oh really?"

Marinette whimpered and nodded. Bridgette held the girls head by her cheeks and squished them affectionately. "What happened?"

Marinette's cheeks suddenly went warm. A bright pink spreading across her face. Her stomach doing summersaults as her heart felt fuzzy. She kissed Chat Noir, but not only that. He kissed back. It made her heart race, makes her giddy, worried, scared, happy. So many emotions running around at the same time.

"I-it's h-hard to expl-l-lain." She stuttered. Bridgette nodded. Hooking arms with Marinette. "Doesn't matter. Today we're going to have an amazing day out."

...

Marinette scooted next to Bridgette. Showing her pictures of the dress she made. Bridgette was in awe. "Holy crap your creations are near professional! How has no one seen this?!" She gaped. Marinette giggled. "Well, they're not that good..." She said meekly. Bridgette gasped, offended. "You're so modest. If this isn't good. Then Audrey Bourgeois creations are garbage." She exclaimed.