AUTHORS NOTE: Editing & Bonus Chapters

Hello everyone, this book will be under construction as it is definitely in need of editing. 

A lot of the writing of this book has been completed during night time whilst on my phone with my partner sleeping next to me. 

I won't be editing on Wattpad though, as I would like to complete all my editing on a word document where I will be able to highlight different points and add notes for any sections that need editing, if there are any loop holes in this book and be able to add anything that is needed. 

Once this book has been edited, I will be publishing all of the edited chapters onto Wattpad for everyone to access,

along with these edited chapters I will also be adding a couple of Bonus Chapters.

As for the second book of this series, as you all see there are not many chapters that can be viewed by all of you, this is because I am writing the story and will be waiting to I have finished them all before releasing them to the public all at once. 

This way readers will be able to continue without having to wait 1-4 weeks for the next chapter varying on how busy I am with University and my Part-time job.

Thank you to those who have pointed out sections in the comments that need to be edited and looked into, I have been taking notes of these sections.

Thank you for all who have been so patient and I can't wait to be able to release the full edited version and the second book of this series.