1

··········¥··········

Where would I have been had you not left that day.

Would my life had turned out like this?

Would I have had all these trials?

Was it all worth it?

··········¥··········

{Yoongi's POV}

"Jagiya...I can't wait to get there and see you...how are you feeling?"

Yoongi looks down at his phone as he sees his beautiful girlfriend's face, her features tight with light anxiety.

"Well...she's almost ready to come...my contractions aren't that far apart right now....she should be here by the morning..."

"The plane is going as fast as it can...I wish I was already there to help you meet our daughter..."

"It's alright Yoongi-ah...you're just getting off of tour...we knew this could happen..."

"I know...but I still want to be there with you right now before another contraction hits..."

"The doctor is coming in Yoongi-ah, I'll talk to you again soon okay?"

"Alright Jagiya, I miss you already."

"I love you..."

"I love you too."

After Yoongi hangs up the video call, he sits his head back and smiles wide, his chest warm thinking about holding his newborn daughter on the way.

She's finally coming...

I can barely contain my excitement...

"Hyung...is Noona okay?"

"Yeah she's okay Chim, she said the baby should be here soon..."

"But...we're still four hours out..."

"I know...I can't wait to get back to her...I can't believe this is happening.."

Jimin ruffles around be his seat before shyly pulling a baby pink bag onto his lap, his eyes sparkling with warmth.

"Hyung...I wanted to wait until we got the baby...but I want to give it to you now..."

"Chim you should give it to Nanami when we see her...she's the one having her."

"I know but still...you're going to be a dad...I want you to open my gift."

Yoongi smiles tenderly and nods before grabbing the bag, his hand fumbling around amongst the pink tissue paper.

"Chim.."

"I couldn't resist when I saw it in the store."

Yoongi smiles wide at the fluffy black and white bear outfit in his hands, the colors mimicking Kumamon.