Help me daddy!!!!

Age 10: Today was my tenth birthday. I had asked grandfather & grandmother if my father would be back in time for the party. They said no.

I grudgingly accepted the truth. I spent the rest of the day with uncle Loki. He taught me how to use magic. By the day's end, I could make flowers grow, die, or change color.

By the time for me to go to bed came, I was tired of waiting. Uncle Loki took me to bed, and tucked me in bed.

"Uncle Loki?"

"Yes, Elsa?"

"Why does daddy not spend time with me anymore?"

"I don't know, little one. I don't know."

He sang me to sleep, and I succumbed to the darkness that is sleep.

3rd person PoV

After Elsa fell asleep, Loki placed a gentle kiss on his niece's head before heading to bed himself. Unbeknownst to him, or anyone on Asgard, one of the prisoners had escaped and managed to sneak into the royal quarters.

He knew that Elsa was the most prized thing to the royal family, so he snuck into her room, and took her.

When Frigga checked on Elsa, her scream could be heard all the way in Jotunheim. The guards searched high and low for the young princess. But alas, they couldn't find her.

When Thor returned from Vanaheim the following morning, Odin reluctantly told him of his daughter's disappearance. Thor smashed tables, chairs, and multiple things before collapsing to his knees with tears rolling down his cheeks.