MunchingUniverse Smut #1?

WARNING: THIS FIC IS EXTREMELY DIRTY. ALL PEOPLE WHO ARE INNOCENT SHANT READ THIS.
I WROTE THIS FOR MY STELLA-BEAR, SHE'S AMAZING. <3
{And the baes helped too so I also thank them}

---------------------''''''''''''

I locked the sweets candy shop up before leaving the shop in a hurry. The bitter winds of the night bit at the exposed skin on my wrists, making me shiver. I slow to a leisurely walk near my house, as the winds lessened their bitter bite. 

Loud Music erupted in the neighbor's house. Probably another party, knowing them. Sure enough, I was right. In less than a hour, cars lined my street and the street over.

Beer bottles littered the grass and drunk people "hung out" on the walls. Ew.

The sight, while it was VERY disgusting, was oddly intriguing.  I hadn't been to a party in about 4 months and even back then that was a cocktail party that was for a buisness meeting. Sound interesting to you? I thought not.

I walked into my old Victorian styled house,setting my keys on a little table in the hall. The stairs creaked under my weight as I ran up them to my room. I couldn't crash my neighbor's party in a bubblegum apron and a lollipop headband right?

Once I changed and looked somewhat presentable, I locked all my windows and hid my beers in the cabinets. I shivered remembering the last time the neighbor's,Tyler, party got TOO wild. Waking up naked with pieces of beer bottles in your skin and your mother in the next room doesn't sound fun does it? I thought not.

Anyway after that, I went out, locking the door behind me. Strolling over to the buzzing house, shaking down to something by Panic! at the disco. I hum in approval, at least the party has some taste in music.

I grab a a cup and fill it up with something I didn't know, It was blue. After a about 12 cups I was at more    than a buzz but I still wasn't drunk like the people on the walls. Ew.

I was dancing with some random guy, when someone pulled me away. They dragged me upstairs and threw me on a couch in what I assumed was Tyler's room. My blurry vision cleared to a some what normal state, but I really wish it hadn't now. It was THE Tyler.

I'd only seen him once or twice every month as he cut the grass or drove out to work. I'd admire him from afar and when my family comes over they'd try to push me to talk to him. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't like him in the tiniest bit. I mean who could resist a charming, charismatic, smart, thoughtful, caring, and handsome guy like him? Not many people can do that.

Anyway, He leaned on the wall, seemingly waiting for me to sober up. A few minutes later after a very uncomfortable silence, I was sobered up enough to think, talk and move properly. I wish I hadn't taken a second look because he was now peeling off his shirt. I pushed my dirty thoughts away, and blamed it on the heat. The house was filled with hot breath and sweat so it was obscenely hot in here.

"You know I've seen you staring at me, right? Those long lost looks you force yourself to forget, traumatizing you into your world of imagination. I see you, you aren't invisible." Tyler says, smirking at my shocked face. I'd always hoped he hadn't noticed but now that hope is to the wind. Like my life. And that tiny thought that I could be a ninja spy in another life. Really.

Tyler starts to move toward me, quite slowly trying too hard to be sexy. I stand up quickly and pull him to the couch. I teased him with a kiss then I pulled out some Handcuffs I saw only the floor and cuffed him to the couch.

"Let the expert do the seducing Tyler. Your words were enough to turn me on." I whisper in his ear. He growls breathily but quickly responds.

"Give it your best shot baby, I ain't easy to please you know." He replies. I smirk and walk over to his silky satin sheets, the vibrations of the thrumming music fueling my confidence.  I slowly undress leaving my boxers, shaking my hips to the pace of the song. Animals by Maroon 5 was on and I could feel a desire rising to touch him.

Tyler groaned and I peeked behind me to see a bulge forming in his pants. At least I was having some type of effect. I wiggled my hips out of tune just to elicit a moan, I wanted to see how much control I had. He moans shamelessly, seemingly losing his last bit of control. 

I stop shaking my hips and stalk toward him 'mindlessly' sitting exactly on his bulge. He groans and I shake my head. I grab him by his collar and pretend to ride him like a bull. Our bulges rubbed together through the rough fabric of his jeans eliciting moans between us. Leaning toward his ear I whisper,

"Had enough yet, Daddy?"I say , seductively pulling on his belt. He smirks and unlocks the cuffs with a key he had hidden in the couch. Flipping us over he keeps my pinned above my head.

"Your naughty, You know? I've been waiting for this forever, just to have you under me..." He groans somehow getting his pants off.  Suddenly its a blur of kisses hot breath and touches that won't last. Groans and Moans I couldn't decipher, I couldn't tell if they were mine or his anymore, My slurred brain wouldn't tell me. I feel myself being pulled up by my arms on all fours. Something warm poked at my entrance it felt wet and moist and my mknd vaguely recognized it as a tounge before it poked in,  bringing me to tears of joy.

Musuc thrummed through my body as someone turned it up a notch. The vibrations made me moan and squirm as the traveled from my feet to my head, into crevasses Where no vibration should go. Alongside Tyler's tounge the heat was too much I was about to blow.

His tounge is gone all too soon, leaving me on edge.Then something else replaces his tounge, It's hard and rubbing at my entrance, So I whine just to get him to push into me. Tyler seems desperate aswell so he pushes in quickly, killing all air that was in my lungs, gasping I nod for him to continue, I couldn't hold on I was gonna burst. He slams into me once again, picking up a ravenous pace. Each thrust pushes and taunts me until we both burst on to his sheets.  Panting, he lays down beside me on sheer silence,  enjoying our High.

"I brought you up here for something else y'know..." Tyler whispers.

"What's that?" I whisper back.

"To say...I love you Jason..."

"I love you too Tyler..." I say dazed. Suddenly there are multiple snaps from the door. Three girls stood there with cameras muttering something about a photobook. They look up to see my confused face and Tyler's angered face.

"BREH, BRITT, AND STELLA!!!"He yells,  covering our naked bodies up, they look up, very surprised, and rush out of the doorway screaming,

"THIS BOOK WILL BE WORTH A FORTUNE!"

-------'--'''---------------

Too bad We aren't selling It. XD

Whelp It came from the pits of my mind y'know.

I think I'm starting to take a large liking to Ian. (Ssundee) He just...wowza sometimes.

~Breh <3