$ T H I R T Y • F O U R $

Lights, Camera, and Pose!
~
May 6th, 2019
Manhattan, New York
Seventeenth Week Pregnant
The Metropolitan Museum of Arts

Third P.O.V.

8:03 pm.

"We'll get out first, so we can help the ladies," Aleksander suggests to Xavier before he shot a wink to Lilly. She brushed it off before the car came to a halt.

Soon enough, the doors to Vera's side opened, revealing Drake once again, and the steps to the Metropolitan Museum of Art covered by a pink carpet. Cheers erupted louder as Aleksander and Xavier passed by her seat and stepped out of the car. Xavier turns back to offer his hand before Vera smiles and accepts meanwhile her other hand was occupied by Drake's.

Shouts of her name were flooding her ears. To be frank with herself, she wasn't quite fond of the spotlight and she doesn't think she'll ever be. She wasn't comfortable growing up with the light shined upon her, and she wasn't used to it now.

As time felt it slowed down, she walked beside Aleksander as they began walking towards the museum. From afar, she could see the cameras flashing beginning to turn her way. Xavier caught up to Aleksander as she slowed down to grasp Lilly's hand. The boys were walking next to each other with confidence as the group neared the steps.

"There's my brother!" Aleksander exclaims as he points towards a black cladding back who's hand was resting in another woman's waist. She kisses his cheek and steps off to take a solo picture. His body turns slightly Vera's way, showing off his stern side-profile which caused her breath to slow down as her heart rate picked up.

Vera felt Lilly squeeze her hand as Ezio glanced their way. Vera directed her gaze away towards the cameras as they were pointed towards her now.

One of the staff directs Lilly and Vera to stand in the center of the carpet as she informs them to face the cameras. Vera's eyes glanced afar, noticing Lady Gaga in her black two-piece. She looked gorgeous as she walked the rest up the stairs.

Vera's eyes couldn't help but land on Ezio. His body was covered in a black suit with small rips in them, showcasing some of his muscled torso which left her clenching her thighs for some sort of relief.

She heard him chuckle from where she was standing which caused her stomach to erupt in butterflies. The woman he was with was the same one announced on TMV. Her name was Cambria, and she was way prettier in person.

Vera sighed before her eyes fell on Lilly's who was giving her a reassuring smile.

Many cameramen were yelling Vera's name to look their way which caught Ezio's attention. His eyes fell on her exquisite body that was overly aroused for him. She noticed that he looked at her up from her head to toe from her peripherals. Her heart appeared to be racing out of her chest, and she was rather surprised that she wasn't clearly showing it.

Vera blew a kiss towards the flashing cameras before walking further down the carpet by herself. She was near Ezio before he walked up the stairs to meet his brother and Xavier. He side-hugs Aleksander and shakes Xavier's hand as he smiles. His pearl-white teeth were glistening under the flashes which caused her body to moisten between her clenched thighs.

From the side of her vision, Aleksander briefly points at Vera before his brother nods. He makes his way up the stairs with his date, entering inside the museum. She wasn't sure how this day was going to turn out judging on her hormonal feelings.