Mnemophobia in him

My heart stopped

My heart stopped

My head fell to my hands as I tightly gripped my hair.

"She has to stay under calm circumstances until she is fully recovered" The doctor suggested

Everyone in the room was silent. My head was hanging low. Baekhyun let out a sigh of grief.

"What can we do for now?" He asked with a clearly stressed voice.

"Keep her away from every single situation that would cause her this sort of convulsions" The doctor said

"Can we see her?" Jimin asked with a hoarse voice

"Yes, she is in the ICU" The doctor replied

I got up in slowly as my mind had given up on my body. Everyone else stood up as we head towards the ICU which was on the 2nd floor.

We passed by many people talking to eachother but they all sounded monotone.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook worried about his state after the hearing the news

Taehyung stared at Jungkook worried about his state after the hearing the news. His eyes then diverted to Jimin. To his surprise, he looked extremely broken.

His state now shows that he actually had feelings for Y/N. However, Taehyung was determined to support Jungkook. Even though, Jimin is one of his dearest friends but Y/N was Jungkook's and will remain so.

As soon as they reached the ICU, Jungkook's eyes started to look for Y/N. He saw two wards with curtains closed. He went to the first one but saw a young kid. He went forward to the second one and saw a middle aged lady. He got confused.

He started to look around the room in panic as anxiousness took over him. Then he saw another ward with curtains closed. He slowly went towards it and with a shaky hands opened the curtains.

He sighed in relief. She layed there with pale skin as beautiful as ever. Her hair down her shoulders with her eyes closed and a cannula on her hand that layed on her stomach. A pipe attached to her nose. She looked like a patient but in Jungkook's eyes she looked gorgeous as always.

He went forward and stood beside her. His eyes focused on her face. Shivers went down his spine as he got reminded of all the times tears that ran down her eyes, her face broken and miserable begging for a voice to hear her out. The blood that ran over her face when she gave up the thought of living just to save him. He was devastated.