💞Chapter thirteen💞

Trevon POV

6 hours later.

Boss D and Boss M been buggin out since they got here. They all offered ta get me some other clothes. I ain't worried about shit but my baby.

"Family of Yazmyn Hall" some white woman says. We all run ta her. "I-Is she okay" Momms Hall asks. The ladies face saddens. "She's in critical condition. She had lethal substances in her system .She has 4 degree burns, we were somewhat able to cover them. But the ones on her stomach and upper thighs, we couldn't. And the large um...scars that were given to her, had to be given stitches and there were over 20 of them. And sadly, she was brutally raped. One of her tubes were/are torn. There is a minor chance of her being able to children" she says. 

"Can we see her" I ask. "She's currently in a coma. We are not totally sure if it's long term or short term" she says. When they say that, I just walk out and call my momma. 

Phone call

Her: watchu doin up boy. 

Me: m-momma. S-S-She inna coma

Her: Oh no baby. Who

Me: Y-azzy

Her: Oh my god.

Me: Be-Before she was o-out, she t-told me that s-she love me. I aint say it back. What if I neva can ma

Her: Just go home and relax Von

Me: ight ma. Love you

Her: love you too

I hang up and walk back in the waiting room. "Can one of ya take me home" I ask. "We want alla ya ta go to the beach house. Its outta city limits, they aint gon find ya" Boss M says. Me, Jaylen, Ace, and Kaleyah walk out the hospital and walk to the car. 

1 hour and 30min time skip

We get ta the beach house. Everyone is silent. We walk in the house and just go in separate rooms. I get in the shower and my mind drifts off ta my baby.

1 hour later

I get out the shower. And I put on some black nike sweats. 

"Im finna head ta the trap" I says standin in Jaylen doorway. "Imma head witchu" he say. We walk ta the car and drive ta the trap in complete silence.

We get ta the trap and walk in. "Whea them niggas at" i ask BamBam. "In the black room" he says. We walk ta the black room and see them passed out. "GET THE FUCK UP" Jaylen says. They stir awake. "So now that mufuckin nap time is ova, who tf burned my sis" Jaylen asks. The father smirks. I walk over and stick him in his jaw. "Ha body was sexy as fuck son. But she needed some...fixin" he says spitting out blood. I shoot hi in he knee. He screams.

"Now who whipped ha" i asked. "Me. Bitch prolly bled out some fat" Eisha says smiling. "Actually, we all did" the father say chuckling. "Some twisted ass niggas" i say disgusted. "So im guessin you raped her" i say ta Demarcus. "Ha shit was tight. She took it all" he say smiling. Thats it. "I should empty the clip in ya head, but imma let Bosses, and Yazzy handle ya musty ass" i say. Jaylen walks over punches him directly in the mouth. 

My phone rings. 

Boss M: she woke up. But then she passed out and almost flatlined  But we think its best if ya dont come til tamorrow. 

Me: ight. We at the trap now tho. 

Boss M: don't do anything fatal yet.

Me: ight.

I hang up. "Jay. Lets head out" i say. We walk out the black room and walk ta the car. "Yazzy aint doin good" i say gettin in the car. Jay sighs. "Bro. Them niggas dead" he says startin the car. "Boss M says dont do anything fatal yet"i say. "I dont give no typa fucks bro" he says. "I getchu" i say. 

We get ta the beach house and all the lights is off. We walk in and everything is destroyed. "I JUST WANT MY SISTER BACK" we hear from upstairs. We both run to see Kaleyah's room destroyed. "Kaleyah calm down mamas. Okay" Ace says. Ha hands is bloody and cut up. She got glass in ha hands. "Sis. Imma need you ta put the glass down and look at me. Can you do that?" Jay says. "STOP TALKIN TA ME YO. IF YA ASS WOULDA LEFT HA OUTTA THIS SHIT, SHE WOULDNT ME INNIS SITUATION" she yell. "Leyah. Gimme the glass" Ace says walkin towards ha. She drops the glass and walks ta the bathroom. 

"Lemme go do  Grey's Anatomy on ha hands" Ace says. Me and Jay chuckle. "She jus said some real shit" I say. "I kno" Jay says sighing."I jus need ta relax man. Cuz my mind on ten thousand" i say. gettin up. "Night Tre" Jay says. "Night bruh" i say walkin out.

If my baby dont wake up, the whole city is ashes. I promise

Time Skip to morning

"Trevon" i hear from in my doorway. "What" i say half sleep. "Nigga get the fuck up. Yazzy's awake but she won't talk ta no one. She might talk ta you" Kaleyah says. I get up and she walks out. I walk ta the bathroom and start gettin ready. 

I don't give a fuck, i want Yazmyn back. She not one of the otha hoes i dun fucked and ducked. She a keepa. She just straight up wifey material. Scars, burns, bruises and all. My baby fine asf. I dont give a fuck about no gotdamn stretch marks, she not even fat. She just gotta body. She someone i would neva trade fa anything, or anyone else. 

I was snapped outta my thoughts by bangin on the bathroom door. "HURRY UP NIGGA" Ace says. I take my drug off and walk out the room. I walk downstairs. "Ight les go" i say. Everybody gets up and walk ta the car. 

1 hour time skip

We get ta the hospital and jump out. "What room is Yazmyn Hall in" Jaylen asks the hispanic lady at the front desk. "She is in room 181" she says smiling. "Thank you" Kaleyah says. 

We get ta her room and see her sittin up playin with her acrylics. She looks up and looks me dead in the eyes. "We got leave ya alone" Kaleyah says. "Nope" Boss D says. Momma Hall slaps him in the head. "Getcho big head ass outta this room" she says. He smacks his lips and walks out. Everyone follows. She immediately breaks down. I walk over ta her and sit on the bed. She lays ha head on my lap. "My whole body just hurts" she says. "I know mamas" i say. 

She finally calms down. "They told me that i cant have no kids" she says. "I know" i say softly. "Why me" she says drained. "Because you a bomb ass fuckin female and they dont wanna see you be great" i say truthfully. "You dont gotta lie" she says. "Baby I'm not" i say. "If you say so" she says. 

"You told me you love me before you went into the coma" i say. "I know" she says. "I love you too" i say. 

i finally got my baby back.