Chapter 60 - Don't Mind

Amanda Estelle

I finished my work around 8 and we ate dinner at my favorite restaurant, Corve. We got a private room and Logan loves the meal. He said they cooked the food really well.

I'm so happy to have Logan here in New York. I've missed him so much and I've been so into my work in London that we rarely call each other. I'm done settling the company in London and now.. all I have to do is settle down on the New York then.. I will leave Estelle company fully.

"What are you thinking?" Logan asked as he pulled me near to him.

"Nothing.. just work."

"You tired huh?" He asked as he kissed the top of my head.

"Yeah.. a little." I answered as I put my head on his shoulder.

We both arrived at my apartment and we both got out from the car. We have a lot of security teams and guards ready for us. I mean we need them because Logan is a King after all. We have people guarding all over the place because we don't want something to happen.

We got into the lift and I linked my arm to Logan. He put his arm around my waist. We got out on my apartment floor. Logan told the guards to guard the front door of my apartment and the lobby. There's people guarding everywhere, trust me that they're that cool.

I told my maids to have a rest today because I want full privacy for us.

We got into my apartment and Logan immediately crashed his lips to mine. I kissed him back the same pace and he picked me up. I circled my legs around his waist and cupped his face to deepen the kiss. He put me on the kitchen table and he chuckled suddenly.

"What?" I asked between the kisses.

"At last.."

"What?" I stopped and we both looked at each other.

"The night is long, babe." He smirked as he opened the button to my shirt. He unbuttoned all of it and kissed my neck making me moan. He took off my shirt and he looked at my body for a second before slipping my bra straps down.

"Where's your bedroom?" He asked as he picked me up and I squealed.

"Second door on your right." I said and I continued to kiss him.

He opened the door and immediately laid me on the bed. He took my skirt off and his suit. He crashed his lips against mine again and he pulled me into his lap. My body was reacting crazily to his touch that I never want to stop. He gave me the feeling of addiction and attachment.

He unclasped my bra and he threw the bra away. He kissed my left breast and squeeze the other one. I cupped his face and claimed his lips. He laid me on the bed again and I started to unbuckle his belt.

"Oh God." I moaned when his finger touched what's down there. I quickly unbuttoned his shirt and I can feel his broad chest with my hands. I took his shirt off and I flipped him. I started to trail kisses from his lips down to his chest.

"Okay.. let's stop playing around." He flipped me and I giggled. He looked at me intensely and I raised my eyebrows.

"What? You're going to stop?" I asked him in a challenging tone.

"We're not going to stop, Mandy." He whispered and gave me a peck on my nose.

"This is just the beginning.." He smirked and I circled my arms around his neck. He kissed my lips fast and rough. He took off his pants leaving us only in our underwear.

God, I wonder how did we manage to stay sane all this time? We both always wanted this and it's been years.

"I'll be gentle.." He said and I nodded. He started to thrust inside me and I felt a little pain down there. He was being gentle and he made sure that our first time wasn't a crazy one.

We spent our night in bed and claimed the night ours. We turned off the lights and opened all the curtains.

"Marry me?" Logan asked as we laid in bed. My back was facing him and he kissed my shoulder from the back. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my naked body. We both looked at the beautiful night lights of New York.

"I'll marry you." I answered and he trailed kisses on my neck.

"I wonder how did we manage not to sleep with each other back then? We often laid in bed together." I said and Logan chuckled.

"I've been waiting for years." He whispered into my ear.

"We've been torturing ourselves huh?"

"Yeah, we suffered enough." He's right. We suffered enough and it's time for us to be completely happy.

"I love you, Logan."

"I love you more, Mandy. I love you with all my life." He kissed my shoulder and I turned my body facing him. I cupped his face and kissed him slowly. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Let's get married in 3 months. Prepare everything and get married right away, what do you think?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'd love that." I smiled. His hands slowly trailing up from my waist. He squeezed my breast making me moan and he kissed me.

"I'm so happy to have you in my arms at last, you don't know how crazy I am longing you." Logan said as our nose touched.

"I'm sorry.. that it took me a long time to get back to you."

"It's okay, it was worth it. It happened in the right time and in the right place." He smiled and I nodded.

"You're right.."

"You and I going to have a hell of a journey." He smirked and I chuckled nodding.

"I'm so ready for it, King Logan."

"You're trying to tease me when you get the chance huh? As much as I love being called King Logan but I prefer you not to call me that, babe." He whispered the last sentence.

"I love calling you that.."

"Everytime you call me King Logan.. I'll claim this lips." He touched my lips and I smiled.

"I don't mind."