My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 9

Ok! Comment, read, rate, vote and fan. I want my book to be on the what's hot list! Or even one of the first books in the werewolf category. And it's not possible if you guys don't want that! I need you guys!

Alex isn't going to fall for Alec easily, she's not one of the girls in the werewolf books that's all in love the first couple chapters, this might take a while and I need suggestions?  

********** 

Alec's POV

Right now I'm in my 9th period class, Alex went home early because she wasn't feeling good, so I asked if she wanted a ride, kind of forced it on her, but she refused! How does someone refuse me?!

Ms. Summers, 9th period, Art class, she's so nice I think she's the nicest out of all the teachers! She's a lot like Mrs. Mills, and Mrs. Liz.

Why won't she like me?! I've tried to get her to like me but she refuses to give in. She's either really stubborn or she doesn't like me! I want her to like me!

"Oscar, is there something wrong with her, something I should know about?" I asked, wondering if Oscar wasn't telling me something.

"All I can tell about her, is that she's been through a lot, I don't know exactly what though, but she is holding in a lot of pain. More than you've ever felt." he said.

Whoa, my mate, as it turns out is even stronger, emotionally, than me.

"So she's been hurt a lot. Well if I can give her happy times to remember then she won't be hurt anymore. Let's go make her happy!" I thought back at him.

"One problem, she won't even talk to us." Brendan thought to me.

"Simple, I'll ask to drive her home or something. One way or another, I'll get her to start talking to me." I thought, devising a plan.

"Dude, take it easy, don't push her. Remember she's the world's most breakable object." Oscar thought.

"Yah, forgot." I said, changing my plan.

I can be forceful sometimes, because I'm alpha, I'm use to getting what I want, when I want, and how I want. She's different, she the only thing I've ever had to fight for.

(Skip ahead a little)

Finally home! I can't rest though, I've still got to find a plan, one that'll finally make her mine, but won't take long.

I know where her house is cause I asked one of the girls and she said no one knew, but if I have a good reason the secretary will tell me.

I told Ms. Jones, that I had Alec's homework for her class because she left early, and it wasn't a lie because I actually did. We have to draw a picture with all the colors of our emotions. Just random colors if we want, nothing too big, but it was due tomorrow, so I had to tell her.

I drove to her house, with Brendan, and Oscar with me, for support. I got out with my beta and omega flanking me, and rang the doorbell. She opened the door with her eyes turned away.

"Bells! Why-" she stopped mid-sentence, realizing who she was talking to.

It looked like she was going out, because she was dressed, in a black, plain dress, that went down to her knees, and showed her curves in all the right places. Wow! She looked hot!

I noticed the guys looking, and my wolf growled and then I growled. They snapped out of it, and went back to normal.

"Sorry, am I interrupting something?" I asked, not wanting to be rude, and start a fight, when I just got here.

"Yes, I'm going out. Do you want something?" she asked impatiently.

"Uh, the art homework for today is to draw a picture with all the colors of your emotions it doesn't actually have to be a picture but I has to have colors of your emotions" I replied, chickening out at the last minute.

"Shoot, I forgot about that! Thanks. Anything else?" she said, after she noticed I wasn't leaving.

"Yah, I noticed you hate me for some reason, and I want to be friends with you, we all do so will you?" I said, including the guys.

She stared at me amused, and surprised. Then it went away, and she responded.

"Sorry, I'm a loner, and I stay that way, now you got your answer, leave me alone." she answered, coldly.

Ouch! That hurt. I can't believe she said that! What did I do wrong?!

"What did I do to make you hate me?" I voiced my question.

"I'm a loner. I don't hang out with anyone, I don't want to hang out with anyone. I have no interest in friends, and I don't want any. I depend on myself, and only myself." she stated.

"But-" I started, but was cut off.

"No! Why can't you get that through your head!" she interrupted.

"Ok! I'll make a deal with you." I said, trying to reason with her.

"I'm listening." she said, interested now.

"Just be our friend for a month. Just a month and if you don't like it then we'll stay away from you, forever." I said, compromising

She liked that, she probably thought that she wouldn't like it at all, but I would prove her wrong.

"Ok. You got yourself a deal." she said, satisfied

I stuck my hand out for her to shake, she looked at it for a while at first, then shrugged and shook it.

"So what are you dressed up for?" I asked casually.

I was really worrying on the inside. If she had a boyfriend, then my whole plan would be ruined.

"Oh, I'm going to hang out with some people, Bella, I call her Bells, though and Olivia, I call her Olive, though" she replied, shaking her head with a smile on her face.

Relief flooded through me, she didn't have a boyfriend. And she loved her cousins too. (AN: there is a hint in the names, if you don't get it PM me). I was learning so much about her.

This is so going to work out, I thought. She will be ours in a while, my wolf agreed.

**********

And so the friendship begins. What will happen next. Oh if you guys actually read these like the description before and after the story then comment cuz I wanna know who actually listens to me and who just wants to read stories

Comment

Rate

Fan

Vote

And....

LOVE!!!!