THE CURSED KINGDOM

For my mom, who I hope never reads this.

W A R N I N G S

- There will be cursing and mature themes. This means that this book requires readers who will not react inappropriately when such scenes occur. This does not just apply to the s-e-x word! I'm talking about real life situations like mental disorders and physical assault that need to be taken seriously. Please do not take this warning lightly! Although this book will not revolve around the subjects I just listed, these themes will pop up and I don't want anyone to be taken by surprise when they do.

I N F O

- There will be LGBTQ people in this story! Although the female protagonists is solely only attracted to men for the sake of the storyline, characters of different sexualities will appear.

- The religion(s) in this story are 100% fictional except for minor similarities that I have used as inspiration from other cultures around the world. Please be respectful of all my characters' beliefs.

- There will be things that seem 'weird' or 'gross' that the werewolf characters in this story do. That is because this is not a cliche werewolf story. These characters will not just be sexy, normal-behaving men with washboard abs that can magically turn into wolves. They will literally be people are who are half wolf and half man; therefore, they will do things that aren't exactly fitting for our human customs.

- The previous statement goes with this one. This is not at all a cliche story. At. All. Forget everything you've ever read in any werewolf novel because this has nothing to do with any of it. These characters are complex and sometimes even strange and/or gross but that's why I hope you love them like I do!

- I would like to make this very clear one last time before I continue: THIS IS NOT LIKE OTHER WEREWOLF STORIES. There aren't even alphas or omegas. Any mentions of popular terms used in other werewolf stories, such as mates, rogues, and the moon goddess, are completely unique as well. With that said, if you're looking for a typical alpha-falls-in-love-with-a-damsel-in-distress story, then this is not the right book for you. I am proud of this world I have created. I hope that the reasons you enjoy it are its originality and because it doesn't follow in the footsteps of the thousands of werewolf books you see on Wattpad, Inkitt, or anywhere else.

- This is a dark romance werewolf story. AKA: not everything will be rainbows, butterflies, and cookies and etc. The characters will make mistakes—many, many, many, mistakes—and I do not need criticism or complaining every time that happens. Thank you.

- Do not even think about history when reading this. Don't do it. All will be explained eventually. But for now, please do not comment if there are 'historical inaccuracies' because honestly there are none. How can there be? This is a fantasy book. Everything in here is 'inaccurate'.

- Hate comments will not be tolerated. That goes for me, my story, and my readers. If I see any comments that I deem hurtful or insulting, you WILL be muted and maybe even reported if I see fit. I'm not trying to be rude. It's just a matter of keeping this a positive place for people to read a story.

- Spam comments will also not be tolerated! I can not believe the amount of a-holes who I've had to report recently because they've asked me and/or my readers for personal information so they can 'send money'. These types of comments WILL immediately be reported along with the commenter's profile and they WILL be muted. I do not mess around with this type of shit. I am a nice person. But if you try any funny business on my story, you will see the dark side my momma gave me.

- Constructive Criticism is always appreciated. You guys are my best editors and will 99% of the time notice mistakes better than I will. So please do not hesitate to point them out so I can fix them.

- I try to be very interactive with my readers so please comment, comment, and comment! Also, don't be shy and feel free to DM me on either Wattpad or Instagram. :)

- Lastly: This is a first draft version! This means mistakes such as spelling and grammar errors will more than likely be present. I am a full time student pursuing a medical career which makes it 10x harder to have the time to look over everything. So please notify me if you notice any mistakes! Thank you.

U P D A T E S

This story is complete so there will be no further updates.

C O P Y R I G H T

Copyright © 2019 by Amaya X.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law

D I S C L A I M E R

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

C O V E R C R E D I T

The amazing cover for this story was made by the talented plasticparadox.

M Y  S O C I A L S

My Instagram: @scarletmasquewattpad
My Inkitt: @scarletmasque

- I am not on any other form of social media other than Wattpad and the ones listed above. All of my accounts are under the name Amaya X. and username @scarletmasque (with Instagram being the only exception with @scarletmasquewattpad). If you find The Cursed Kingdom or an uncannily similar story published on any site other than Wattpad and Inkitt and/or on these two sites but not under my name and/or username, then please let me know so I can protect my hard work from plagiarists. Thank you.