|35|~How to torture 101 ~

Unedited.
Cyrus POV.

It's been about an hour and a half since I started my torturing session with the hunter, bitch boy number three.

I've been having the time of my life. I always felt like learning the action of inflicting severe pain on someone as a punishment is such a learning experience.

Did you know that every species relies on one of their sense more than they do the other?

For example, a werewolf relies on its sense of smell more than others. The smell is the most developed sense for a dog. They even have great smelling memory. So, if want to hinder a dog get rid of its most reliable sense. Their ability to smell, makes sense right? Yeah, I know.

The same thing goes for the un-loyal and supposed to be royal, Lycan. They are basically highly enhanced werewolves, or better yet The Great Pyrenees of the dog's world. With that being said, if you take away their ability to smell is basically hindering their abilities to see, taste, and also touching.

However, you must always remember that when you take away one sense it will most likely enhance another one. So, with that being said if you're going to take away a dog's ability to smell it's certainly best to cut off their ears as well.

Moving along, next up on how to torture shall be humans who are the easiest to break. Thanks to the fact that they can't heal themselves and will most likely die. They are so weak. Anyway, humans rely on all of their five senses. They need their eyes to see, their tongues to taste, their nose's to smell, their ears to hear, and their skin to touch. That means you have many options to play with when it comes to making them break.

The most important organs of sense that they rely on the most are by far their eyes. They perceive up to eighty percent of all impressions by means of their sight. Have you ever heard of the saying the blind leading the blind? Well of course it has a double meaning like most idioms.

The first one being, an obvious metaphor in the form of a parallel phrase, used to describe a situation where a person who knows nothing is getting advice and help from another person who knows almost nothing.

Seneca loves that phrase and I quote, "Abiding in the midst of ignorance, thinking themselves wise and learned, fools go aimlessly hither and thither, like blind led by the blind,"

I swear he has repeated that phrase almost a thousand times a day. Okay now, let me get back to my point. The second meaning of those idioms in the vampire world is much more shallow. It means two words.

"Easy Kill,"

Well, humans are an easy kill in general however a blind human only takes us fives second to kill instead of ten. You see, easy kill!

Anyway, the point is that if you take away a full-grown human vision you basically have a newborn. Now, sure they can learn to do things while their blind but it will take them some time to figure it out. They become even more vulnerable than they already are.

An easy kill and the hunters are basically highly advanced humans, who just have happened to be cursed with immortality.

So if you think it's fun to take away the sight of a human, just imagine how it feels to take away a hunter's sight.

Oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man it's quite the thrill.

That's exactly what I'm experiencing right now as I snatch out the hunter left eyeball with my bare finger. I used a knife to cut out his right. It may take him a week or two before he can see again.

Yikes! Now, I know that shit hurts. The hunter's thrilling screams ring louder than a great whale whistling call.

"Does that hurt, Bitch Boy," I question, snatching the hunter by his hair and then slamming into the bucket filled with sodium hydroxide, sulfuric acid, and Spirytus Stawski? Oh, yup!