Page 25

Its been a week or so, and everything is happy and normal...oh shoot wait I forgot to start lunch

"Hey, waffle girl!" I turn, a happy looking toby running towards me.

"Heyo toby" I take a step out of his path, just in case he can't stop in time. "Whats up?" As i thought, he couldn't stop in time, sliding a bit farther then he meant to, almost running into the wall. He stumbled, almost fell backwards, managed to regain his balance, then stood up straight like nothing happened. 

"I was told that slendy wanted to see you again" his brown hair flopped over his goggles, he sounded calm, but he was smiling goofily.

"Do you happen to know why?" I ask, smiling at his childish behavoir.

"Nope!" He turned and ran off, to where? I shall never know. I sighed, and walked down to his office, i wasnt that worried though.

Those dreams seem to be taking away my sleep... oh well

I knocked on his doors, waiting for him to say his usual "Come in (Y/n)". I opened the door, walked in, and closed the doors behind me, then sat in the seat infront of his desk.

"You must be wondering why I called you here" He seemed sad. Which caused me to tilt my head, now a bit worried and very confused. I nodded.

"Well, you are like a daughter to me, and recently i noticed you havent been getting lots of sleep. How long has it been since you actually slept, not dreamed?" I looked down, feeling guilty that i worried him.

"...A couple days"

"You know those dreams dont count as sleep, you need to be more responisible" He lectured, his black tendrils, or limbs, swirling around slowly. "As punishment, you're not allowed to cook or do any chores"

"But...but that helps me stay awake" i whined, "i wont be able to sit still and not sleep"

He smirked, the skin where his mouth should be lifting up slightly, "Thats the point, now, you are dismissed, i have already told the other creepypasta's, and they will make sure you dont do a single chore"

I sighed and stood up, already planning how to sneak out of not doing chores, or thinking of something i could do instead of chores. He watched as i walked out, probaly already making a back up plan.

I walked into the kitchen.

I can at least start lunch for everyone...

"What you doing?" i turn, leaning agaisnt the door frame was jeff.

trying to make it look like youve been there forever huh? well i walked through that door five minutes ago and you werent there

"Starting lun-- getting a snack" I made up a excuse quickly.

"You're starting to make lunch arent you" It wasnt a question, he already knew. "I was told, that if i caught you doing chores, that i could forcefully throw you at jack, and he knows what to do from there" he continued, smirking.

"Its cooking, cooking isnt a chore" i pouted.

"You admitted to the crime, and know you are being kidnapped" He chuckled, and picked me up, throwing me onto his shoulder.

"Nooooooooooooooooo" i tried to get away, it turns out that not sleeping makes you pretty weak.

Dont be like me, remember to sleep, so you wont be kidnapped by a crazy killer named Jeff

Im warning you

<><><>

hahahha totally not writing this instead of during my school work

everyone thinks I'm working on some sort of project, so they're all leaving me alone, yayy, so i wrote this, and ill write another chapter hopefully today

no promises tho lol

Buh bye u amazing people, and here's some facttsss

~So everyone dreams, these include blind people

~And we only ever see faces of people we know about in dreams, so every one u see in ur dream, is someone u saw irl 

~Jellyfish