𝟎:𝟑𝟏

Milan POV
"Girl on some real shit I'm ready to get the fuck out this house. My parents on bull shit..took my keys and everything !" I said to my homegirl Danae over the phone.

"That's dead as fuck. They always doing some shit."
"Girl tell me bout it. They be so stuck on my ass and not even paying attention to they weed smoking , bitch fuckin , gang bangin son. But noooo! I "run my mouth" and they dogging me."
"Girl I feel you. My parents just like that."
"Tuh! Ima call you later. I gotta go eat."
"Okay. Talk to ya later."

I hung up and took my phone downstairs with me. I made my plate and sat down at the table. I was the last one downstairs.
I didn't wanna be bothered for real , but my parents got this dumb ass rule that we gotta all eat at the table as a family. Irritating asf. So I just ignored them.

"So.. how was y'all day?" My mom asked
"Decent." Mekai said
"Real good." Maleah responses

I didn't say shit. I'm raw asf with the silent treatment.
"Milan. You heard yo mama. Answer her" my dad said.
Silent treatment was coo till my dad said something. I wasn't tryna get my phone taken away so I spoke up

"It was fine." I said with an attitude.
My mom rolled her eyes...and she wonder where I get my attitude from. I was getting fed up sitting down there with them .. I like to eat up in my room by myself , but noooo !

"Can I please go up to my room?" I asked
"No Milan. You know we-"
"Always eat together as a family. Yes , I know."
"Girl don't cut me off like that. This is exactly why yo ass got yo keys taken away. Yo stank ass attitude."
"I get it from you!"
"You don't get that shit from me. Don't try it. You can go to ya room. Ion want you down here."
"This not no punishment.. I'm glad I get to go."
I walked in my room and shut the door. I can't wait until I move out. My parents do too much.
I love them to death trust me, but they always on my back over little shit. Mekai walked in my room and shut the door behind me. Smelt like weed and strong cologne.
"Why you actin like this?"
"Cause. They got me fucked up Kai."
"But those still our parents you can't be talking to them like that."
I rolled my eyes cause when this nigga high he always wanna preach to somebody.
"Yea okay. You can get out. I'm really not tryna be bothered."
He shrugged "Aight, but I need yo help."
I rolled my eyes cause I already knew what he was about to ask.
"Cover for me. I'm bouta head out."
"What's in it for me?"
"Shit ion know. I'll ask em to give you yo keys back. You know they always listen to me."
"Mhm. Aight. I got you.."
"Preciate it." He winked and walked out.

He be out there doing shit he know he not supposed to be doing.

A straight thug like my daddy..
Apple most definitely don't fall too far from the tree