A.M: 34

Dra'Quan Marcel
Continued.

"Yes, is she alright?" I asked as clasped my hands in a praying position.

The doctor nodded, "She is stable right now. We thought we lost her at first, but she pushed through. We were able to clean and stitch her wound. That's a blessing if you ask me."

I finally took a deep breath and sighed. "Thank you Allah."

"Allah? Who the fuck is that?" Her mama asked raising her brow.

I shook my head, "You wouldn't understand. I'm Muslim."

"Ooh!" She backed away from me. "You a terrorist! Somebody call the police!"

She ran down the hallway and I just stood there. The doctor tried his hardest not to laugh.

"Cocaine is a hell of a drug." I said making him chuckle.

"Anyways, she's not allowed any visitors at this time. She's on suicide watch."

"For how long?"

"We said about forty eight hours. We cannot let her go until we know she's in the right mindset. Meanwhile, we have a therapist coming in to speak with her." He said checking his clipboard.

"Good," I nodded, "I want to be notified once she's out."

"Okay, and you are?"

"Dra'Quan Marcel, Kiana friend." I said shaking his hand.

"Good to know she has a friend like you." He smiled, "Go home get some rest. I'll inform you on her health soon."

"Yes sir."

Next Morning.

"Wake up in the morning I got murder on my mind." I sang as I finished brushing my teeth. I turned the water off and licked my front teeth. Pearly whites, as normal.

I heard my doorbell ring making me sigh. I dried my body off and threw on some sweats and a white beater. I walked to the front of the house and opened the door. I clutched my fist seeing Rashad standing there.

"Fuck you here for?" I asked and he sighed.

"Man I just came to apologize—"

I punched him square in the face making him the ground. He got up quickly and was about to swing on me before stepping back.

"I deserved that—"

I punched him again and he closed his eyes tightly. Blood started leaking and he held his nose. He looked up at me and I glared at him with anger in my eyes.

"Bruh can you stop hitting me?"

"Can you go back in time and think before you take action?" I asked and he sighed shaking his head.

"No—"

I punched him again making him hit the ground. I punched him over and over and over again until I felt like he'd had enough. It didn't seem to make me feel any better though.

"Bro get the fuck off of me!" He yelled before I punched him in the mouth. He went quiet and I eased up off him. I kicked him before going in the house and closing the door. I angrily went to my bedroom and grabbed my bottle of Hennessy.

I pulled my drawer open and saw I had two percs left. I popped the both of them and drunk some of the Henny. I squeezed my eyes shut as it hit me instantly. This was some strong ass shit and it was just what I needed.

Tonya Miller
1 hour later.

There was heavy knocking at my door. I got up from the couch and walked to the door. I opened it to see Rashad. I saw how swollen his face was and pulled him in.