Nightmare ||SPN||

"Hey uhm, Scarlett we have a case and you might be able to help us." Sam says over the phone.

"Where?" Lottie asks.

"We're working a case, it smells supernatural but not a ghost." Sam says.

"You're thinking something dark? Nothing appeared on the EMF. You think it might be a witch gone dark." Lottie says.

||  Impala  ||

Dean is driving.

"Roger Miller. Ah no no, just the address, please. Ok, thanks" Sam holds his head."450 West Grove, Apartment 1120." He instructs.

"You ok?" Dean asks.

"Yeah." Sam says Lottie gives Sam a concerned look.

"If you're gunna hurl I'll pull the car over you know, cause the upholstery..." Dean says.

"I'm fine." Sam says.

"All right." Dean says.

"Just drive." Sam looks at Dean, sighes heavily, and looks away. "Dean I'm scared man. These nightmares weren't bad enough, now I'm seeing things when I'm awake? And these, visions, or whatever, they're getting more intense. And painful."

"Come on man, you'll be all right. It'll be fine." Dean says.  Lottie looks for something in her bag.

"What is it about the Millers. Why am I connected to them, why am I watching them die? Why the hell is this happening to me?" Sam asks.

"I don't know Sam but we'll figure it out. We've faced the unexplainable every day. This is just another thing." Dean says.

"No. It's never been us. It's never been in the family like this. Tell the truth, you can't tell me this doesn't freak you out." Sam says.

"This doesn't freak me out." Dean stares ahead. Sam stares at him then turns away.

"Aha." Lottie pulls out a bottle placed it in Sams's hand. "for the pain, it's herbs if they help I can make more."

"It's green and looks a little dirty, it smells like alcohol." Sam sniffs it.

"Helps with the pain and to calm you down." Lottie say, "Thank you." Sam says.

|| Roger's Street  ||

The Impala pulls up as Roger approaches the entrance with a bag of groceries.

"Hey Roger." Sam says out the window.

"What are you guys, missionaries? Leave me alone." Rodger doesn't spot Lottie.

"Please!" Sam says. Roger is gone. Dean guns the engine, jumping the curb as he hurriedly parks.

"Hey. Roger. We're trying to help!"Sam runs out of the car, "Please! Hey, hey hey hey hey."Sam runs up to the entrance just as Roget closes the door it behind him.

"I don't want your help." Roger walks away.

"We're not priests, you gotta listen to us!" Sam says.

"Roger, you're in danger!" Lottie says.

"Come on. Come on come on." Dean looks around.

The three, run around the corner to a back entrance, it is securely locked. Dean quickly looks around then kicks it open. They jump to the first level of the fire escape then run up the stairs. When they are one floor from Roger's house, they hear the window slide down and a wet squelching noise. Sam and Lottie freeze, Dean sprints past him and grabs the railing. Roger's head lies in the flower bed under the window, his blood all over the kitchen window. Sam and Lottie join him, Lottie stares in horror.. After a long pause, Dean pulls handkerchiefs from his pocket, throwing one to Sam and Lottie.