☆50

8 months later

8 months later

"Hey, look who it is." She cooed, bouncing slightly and cradling her friend's newborn baby in her arms as she sniffled with joy.
He looked up at her wide eyed, his big eyes full of innocence.
She walked over to Donghyuck who sat in the chair, watching as he gulped when she came nearer with the baby.

"Can I see him?" He asked, standing up and looking down at the baby in awe.
"Holy- hi baby boy, you're so cute." He cooed out, heart melting at the sight and his heart swelled as the baby gripped onto his pinky, Yuji fawning over them and leaning her head on Donghyuck's shoulder.

She sighed and looked up at her Soulmate with pure love, he tilted his head down and gazed into her eyes.

"One day, we'll have our own."

"One day." She agreed, smiling as she thought about their future- because there was much more to come.

"Are you ready?" He asked, grabbing her by the waist and bringing her towards him. Her hands rested on his chest as she leaned into him- both of them swaying as they listened to the faint sound of music playing in the distance.

Yuji looked up at him, smiling as she reached up at gently pushed the hair out of his face, her finger trailing down his cheek as she did so. She nodded and leaned up on her tippy toes, reaching up and pressing her lips to his, feeling him smile through it.

They both stood in their new found house- owned by them. Hearts swelling with love as they both peered into each others eyes, falling for each other all over again.

"I'm ready to start the rest of my life with you Lee Donghyuck."

☆The End

The End.

Okay guys first things first, thank you all so much for all the support on this book even though it's not particularly that good but I really appreciate everything you guys do for me.

I loved reading all your comments and I always looked forward to updating but now Sun and Moon is over and let's not get too soppy because we all know I have ten hundred more books.

I love you all so much, thank you.