Episode 48 Guilt...

A familiar melody plays in your head, a sweet sound that calms you and makes you feel warm inside. Sadly, the horrid image appears in your eyes once again.

Jinri...

You open your eyes to be greeted by a familiar room. A nurse enters the room and you open your mouth to speak, but nothing comes out. "You won't be able to speak for a while due to damage in your throat and vocal cords," she said as you looked down. "Don't worry, soon you'll get better," she said while smiling. "Here, take this," she said giving you a pill and a glass of water. You took it and held your throat in pain. "That should start helping you quickly," she said as you smiled and bowed my head. "You can go ahead and visit your friend," she said while leaving the room. You stood up and left the room.

The melody returns, giving you a calm feeling and it makes you remember everything that you went through. 

"Hey, Jinri! Are you gonna get in?" You said as she shook her head. "No, I'm fine, thanks," she said as you ran away. 

Jinri's POV

"Listen..." I said as he turned to me. "If anything happens, and you lose control..." I said. "And you find yourself being told to kill someone," I said while sighing. "You have to kill me," I said as his eyes widened. "Jinri, no-" I interrupted him. "Yoongi, don't worry about me. I'll be fine, I can finally rest in peace, and see my brother," I said as my eyes filled with tears. "I won't lose control, I promise," he said as I sighed. "It doesn't work like that, that's the same thing Asunu said. Look where she's at now," I said as he gasped silently. "No," he said. "You can't fight fate," I said as he bit his lip. "Plus, you wouldn't be able to live if you found out you killed one of your friends or Y/N," I said as he looked down.

~

You see the boys sitting on the chairs outside of where Yoongi is. You start crying and they notice you. Jimin hugs you and the rest hug you as well. "I'm so sorry, I should've been more attentive," he said as you shook your head. "It's fine...y-you tried," you said forcing your voice, making it sound raspy. "Yoongi has been crying for these past few hours because he killed Jinri," Hoseok said in a low voice as you looked at him. 

"Hey," You said softly as you closed the door behind you. He looked at you with his dark eyes that were filled with tears. "Why did she tell me to..." He sobbed and you sighed. "It's not your fault," you said as she shook his head. "She told me to kill her if I snapped," he said as your eyes widened. "I should've killed someone else," he said as you lowered your head. "If you didn't kill her, you could've killed me or Jimin or anyone else," you said as he bit his lip. "Yoongi, please don't cry anymore. Jinri wouldn't want you to be like this," you said as his eyes turned into a sharp glance. "How would you know, Y/N?" he said as you looked at him surprised. 

He's right...

I wouldn't know...