~15~

(Jimin's POV)

"Alright, Jimin open your mouth."

"Wh-what? Why?"

"To taste it! I want to make sure you like the flavor."

"O-okay.."

Jimin carefully opens his mouth and feels the spool slide against his tongue, the warm salty broth causing his cheeks to warm.

"Wow...that's really good.."

This is even better than the ramen at the restaurant...

"Good. Now while that simmers a little longer, I already have the cabbage cut. Let's get to the kimchi."

Jimin jumps lightly when he feels Y/N's hand slip into his, the smile never leaving his face.

Her hands are so soft and dainty...

When she touches my hands it makes my fingers tingle....

"Alright, sit right here. I put the bowl in front of you and it already has the cabbage and seasonings in it. All you have to do is mix it all together with your hands."

"My hands?"

"Mhm. We'll just put these gloves on you."

Jimin holds out his hands and feels the plastic gloves slide over his fingers, Y/N's voice sounding like a purr in his ears.

"Now you just start mashing all of it together with the bowl in front of you."

"Okay..."

"This kimchi won't be done right now, but in a couple weeks it'll be ready to eat."

"Do you eat this by yourself?"

"You can but usually it tastes good in a stew. When it's ready I'll show you guys how to make it."

Wow...

I already know how to make kimchi....

Y/N is so talented at cooking...

I feel bad...

We're supposed to be doing a project...

If I was normal I could cook for Jungkookie like this.

I can't even be a proper brother.

"Jimin?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"You can start mixing!"

"R-Right! On it!"

··············

(Y/N's POV)

"Noona! This stuff is all squishy...I think I didn't do mine right..."

You look over into Jungkook's bowl and smile at his mixture, his ebony orbs staring down at it sadly.

"No Jungkook, this is a perfect mixture. It's supposed to feel like that. You've done a great job."

His mood brightens and he looks up at you with wide eyes, his smike stretching out widely.

"Really Noona?!"

"Mhm! Now, I'll check the broth and see if our ramen is finished!"

"Really?! I'm starving!"

You look over at Jimin as he silently keeps mixing his kimchi, his shoulders slumped down sadly.

How can I make Jimin feel better?...