Exhausted

"Shh, Shh," Percy bounced his daughter in the kitchen. "It's alright, darling."

The eight month old's teeth were starting to come in and she was crying all night.

"Oh, sweetie," Grace came into the kitchen and grabbed Harriette. "Mama's here."

Percy yawned and grabbed a cup of tea. He traced the edge of the cup with his index finger.

"God, the teething process," Percy shook his head. "I knew it would be bad... but it's different when it's your own."

"Of course it is," Grace said. "She's our little girl and she's in pain."

Harriette let out a loud cry and reached her hand down Grace's shirt.

"I know you're hungry, honey," Grace said.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of breakfast," Percy walked over and rubbed Grace's back.

"Thank you," Grace sighed and leaned into Percy.

She went over to the table and unbuttoned her night shirt. Harriette instantly latched on and started massaging Grace.

"God, teeth hurt," Grace cringed.

Percy said a spell quietly and breakfast started making itself. He sat next to Grace and rubbed Harriettes soft head.

"I love you," Grace smiled.

"I love you too," he rubbed her shoulder.

"I want another one," she said.

"What?!"

Sorry this one was so short and bad! I've been super busy with school! I hope you enjoy!