Jay Park/ Meeting Each Other/ Part 1

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this scenario. This is gonna be a little long, so strap that ass in and get comfortable.

Y/N POV

Today I was gonna go to my best friend Gray's house for a little get together. I wanted to go when he said he was having a get together. But then he said all his friends were gonna be there, and I did not wanna go anymore. I thought he meant me, him, Hoody, and another one of his other friends. No, he meant me, him, Jay Park, Simon Dominic, Hoody, Ugly Duck, Elo, Cha Cha Malone, and Woo Won-jae. And I told him no. But then he guilt tripped me into going, saying it would break his heart. And I told him I could deal with that. But then he started begging on his knees.

So I just said yes to shut his crazy ass up. So now I have to go. From what I've seen Jay, Simon, and the rest of them are just a bunch of fuck boys. Do I really wanna hang out with a bunch of fuck boys.

So I got up and got dressed. 

I wore this.

I re-straightened my wig and put on my makeup

I re-straightened my wig and put on my makeup. I got my phone and my lipgloss and keys and waited for Gray to come pick me up. Finally he showed up. I got in the car and sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked laughing.

"You guilt tripped me into going, and now I have to watch movies and hang around with a bunch of fuck boys Gray." I said whining.

"Come on, it will be fun." He said pulling off. I rolled my eyes. It would not be fun.

"Yea right." I said.

"Umm, why are you wearing that?" He asked looking over at me and then back at the road.

"Wearing what?" I asked him looking down at my clothes.

"That shirt." He said pointing.

"It's a tube top." I said smiling.

"That's the problem, you cannot wear that." He said.

"And why the hell not? You are scared your friends are gonna hit on me. Because they are what? Fuck boys." I said.

"No, that is not what I'm afraid of." He said.

"Then what?" I asked him.

"Umm..." He said looking around.

"Exactly." I said rolling my eyes.

We pulled up to his house and went in. I flopped on his couch. His house was like another home to me. I've came here so much, Gray just gave me a pair of keys. So I can come over whenever I want to.

Gray sat next to me, but immediately got up because the doorbell rung. I started to get nervous. I buried my head in the pillow beside me. And Gray's dog flopped on me. I rubbed the dogs head.

"Hey Jay." I heard Gray say. And then I looked up and Jay Park was in front of me. I know any girl would kill to be in my shoes and be sitting in front of Jay fucking Park, in Gray's house. But, I was not even fazed.

"Hi, I'm Y/N." I said waving.

"Hey. I'm Jay--"

"I know who you are." I said laughing.

He sat down next to me and I just looked into space. Wondering what the hell brought me to this awkward moment in time.

Why me?

"What y'all tryna watch?" Gray asked getting the remote. I don't even really care what the hell we watch. I just don't want it to be awkward. Espicslly with Jay sitting next to me.

"Let's watch a scary movie." Simon said.

"Which one though?" Gray asked scrolling though movies.

"Just pick a random one." I said. I don't why the hell Gray turned on Truth Or Dare. I already saw this shit, and told him it was alright.

But I didn't wanna start complaining, so I just kept my damn mouth shut. And rubbed the dogs head.

I leaned my head back on the couch and watched the movies.

And then a damn sex scene came on. I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked over and it was Jay squeezing my thigh and tapping his fingers on my thigh.

"What are you doing?" I asked whispering to Jay laughing.

"I don't know where to put my hands." He said laughing. The bold me would put his hands on his lap, but his hand on my thigh made me nervous. And for some reason I didn't really wanna move it.

And finally the movie was over. And Jay went to the bathroom. 

"Y/N, you wanna come with me and Simon to get pizza?" Gray asked getting up.

"No." I said shaking my head.

"Fine, we'll be back. Behave." Gray said with serious eyes.

"Oh, I'm so scared." I said waving my arms in 'fear'. I laid on the couch and grabbed the remote and turned on a random show. And Jay came strolling in. I heard footsteps and jerked my head and fell off the couch in fear.

"Who the fuck?" I said rubbing my head on the floor. I got up and Jay was laughing at me, like some shit was damn funny.

"How did you fall?" He asked me.

"You scared the shit out of me." I said sitting back on the couch.

"Where did Simon and Gray go?" Jay asked flopping on the couch next to me.

"To get pizza. And they told you to behave." I said pointing.

"Me to behave?" He said.

"Yea, you literally were squeezing my thigh during the movie." I said rolling my eyes giggling a little.

"Only because I didn't know where to put my hands." He said covering his face.

"Every guy says that, and then all of a sudden their hand is on your vagina. 'I didn't know where to put my hands'." I said mocking him.

"I didn't touch your vagine. Even though I want to." He said low. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"The hell did you just say?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He asid looking the other way.

"Look, we can't date. Or have feeling for each other. So you can--"

"Who said I like you?" He said laughing.

"I'm pretty good on picking up vibes. And you like me, I get it. I am fine as hell. But you are my best friends friend. We can't date." I said shaking my head.

"Oh, you think you are fine as hell?" He asked me.

"Uh, hell yes. Look at me." I said flipping my hair.

"Okay, ok. Ummm..." He said sighing.

"Ummm, what?" I asked.

"Umm, okay. I like you, I'll admit. But you are my friends best friend. I can't like you." He said getting up.

"Why don't you ask Gray?" I said.

"He would say no. I thought that was obvious." He said rolling his eyes.

"Hey! Don't talk to me like I'm stupid. You. You. Jay Park." I said as if that was an insult. In some ways and shapes and forms that is a complitment as much as I don't wanna admit it. He is JAY FUCKING PARK!

"Goodness, I can't just ask Gray if I can date his best friend." Jay said.

"You won't know unless you try." I said and kept looking at the TV.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed part 1 of this. 

Check out my other works. Smuts. Kpop scenarios and imagines. And my completed story Spilled Milk. And Spilled Milk 2 is out now. And The Sugar Daddy is back!

Love you!😘😘😘😘