Chapter 10- A princesses day out

My alarm blasts loudly ]awaking me from my beauty sleep. "Wake up sleeping beauty!" Ryder yells opening my door.

 "I'm up, I'm up," I mumble kicking the blankets off. I stumble down the hall to the kitchen.

 "I didn't know my sister was a zombie," Ryder chuckles handing me a plate of Eggs Benedict as I take a seat at the breakfast bar. 

"Shut up," I mumble and glare at him. 

"Your panda eyes and your mad scientist hair is adorable," he laughs. I huff and continue to eat my food. "Are you actually grumpy? Or just not woken up?" He asks passing me a glass of juice. 

"Not woken up," I say with my mouth full. 

"When is Carter picking you up? " he questions taking my empty plate and glass. 

" I have no idea," I lean over the bench to kiss him on the cheek.

 "Well go shower and I will text him and ask." he tells me. Obeying his orders I nod and waddle to my ensuite. I turn the water on and strip down quickly. When the warm water flows down my body everything that happened yesterday morning comes back to me. Golly I'm in love. Steam fulls the room as I wash my hair.

When I'm finished I search through my wardrobe for an outfit. I eventually settle on a floral bralet top, a pink skirt and white converse and baby pink frilly socks. I curl my hair and plait my side fringe and clip it up. Ryder walks in as I'm doing my make up. "Nice. Carter is one lucky guy. I'm proud that you stunning thing are my sister," he says sitting on my bed. "He said he will be here in a minute," he adds tying up his shoe laces.

 "Have a lovely day with Ava and Bella," I tell him while stuffing my money into my small leather bag. 

"Have a lovely day with your booooyff" he grins hearing Carter walking down the hall. "Well I will leave you to it. Remember to lock the door when you leave. Don't do anything I wouldn't do," he hugs me. 

"Well I can do anything then," I wink at him as he walks out the door fist pumping Carter on the way out.

"Hey babe," Carter leans against the door frame. 

"Hello," I grin watching Ryder's car drive away. When he's officially gone I run and jump onto Carter. Wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "I've. missed. you, " I say in between kisses. 

"I can tell," he grins putting me down. "No more kissing. I'm taking you on a cute adventure," he tells me dragging me down the stairs. 

"Where are we going?" I ask climbing into the car. 

"It's a surprise," he stares at me. 

"Why are you staring at me?" I giggle raising my eyebrows at him. 

"You look gorgeous that's all," he kisses my head. He squeezes my thigh before starting the car.

"You look pretty hot yourself," I grin running my hand up his leg. 

"No. Please. I won't be able to concentrate," he pleads. I nod turning towards the window. I watch the town fade away. Where is this boy taking me? I hear him fiddling with the radio. He settles on a ukulele love song and grabs my hand, intertwining his fingers with mine. I grin at him as he begins to sing. 

"Aw babe you are so good to me," I say kissing his knuckles. 

"I truly love you. I don't deserve a girl as perfect as you," he rubs his thumb over my hand. 

"Soo when will we get there?" I ruffle his hair. He points to a field in the distance. It looks like a small festival type thing is happening. "Oh this is exciting," I wriggle in my seat.