🔹8 - Punishment🔹

"You did WHAT!?" The crimson-eyed boy exclaimed, looking at his friend in disbelief.

"I'M SORRY! I WAS HALF-ASLEEP THAT TIME! AND THEY'RE COMING TO GET YOU RIGHT NOW!"

The fire element gritted his teeth angrily as he said cursed words under his breath.

"I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED YOU FOR THIS, AIS!"

"I'M SORRY, OKAY!?"

"URGH! THIS IS STRESSING ME OUT RIGHT NOW!"

"THEN WHY DID YOU DO THAT STUPID IDEA IN THE FIRST PLACE EVEN WHEN YOU KNEW IT WAS A BAD IDEA, TORCH-HEAD?!"

"I WAS ONLY DOING IT FOR FUN, PENGUIN!"

"THERE HE IS!"

Blaze got startled and slowly turned around, only to see the popular duos running after him in a fast pace. "OH SHI--"
He immediately ran for his life and screamed, leaving his ice elemental friend behind.

"COME BACK HERE, YOU RECKLESS BLACKMAILER!"

Ais could only sigh deeply.

"Goodluck on that, brother."

=+=+=+=+=

"DELETE it NOW before I STRUCK YOUR FACE OUT!" The lightning element threatened, gripping the collar of Blaze's school uniform tightly while glaring at him grudgingly.

"NO!" The fire element barked as he glared back at the famed bad boy.

"I got this." The well-known alchemist said as he took Blaze's phone out of the pocket of his black pants.

"HEY! THAT'S MY PHONE, YOU NERD--"

"SHUSH!"

The light element opened his phone and noticed it has a password in it. The fire element could only curve a wide grin on his lips while looking at the boy who's a chemistry expert in school.

"Well?~ What's my password, professor Solar?~" Blaze cooed, his lips still formed a teasing grin.

"Well, there's a reason why I'm titled the most intelligent student in school," The golden-eyed alchemist stated, making the lightning element roll his eyes in displeasure for being conceited again.

Solar smirked as he showed the fire elemental's phone already opened on the gallery. "So, don't try to underestimate my cleverness and my handsomeness as being the most popular alchemist here in school." He remarked, grinning at the fire element boastfully.

Blaze's jaw dropped. "HOW DID YOU KNOW MY PASSWORD!?"

The light element raised a brow. "Idiot. Your picture on your lock screen and home screen says so." He said, showing his picture on his home screen which it did revealed his password.

"Uhh

"Uhh..." The crimson-eyed element smiled sheepishly, chuckling nervously afterwards. "I...uhh....fudge..." He muttered, huffing.

"And, the picture is completely deleted." Solar said, throwing the fire elemental's phone to his rival. "Your turn, Pennywise!~ Catch!"

"OI! BE CAREFUL WITH MY PHONE! THAT'S NOT A FREAKING FRISBEE!"

Halilintar caught it on hand and glared at his light elemental competitor. "Shut your mouth or I'll make sure you'll never get to talk again." He threatened, deleting the picture online and on his gallery as well.

The alchemist hummed, thinking deeply in thought while grinning.

"What should be this flame-head's punishment...?"

=+=+=+=+=

"And a cluck, cluck, cluck! And a flap, flap, flap! And a shake, shake, shake! And clap, clap, clap!-"

Blaze was actually singing the chicken song and was also doing the chicken dance while wearing a chicken onesie. Indeed, he was hopeless since it was his punishment amd not to mention, he knew the two famous duos were watching him, with Solar recording him from a distance.

The students who were just passing by cringed at Blaze. Some laughed, some giggled, some snorted, some even choked on their own food, some stopped just to watch the fire element in a chicken suit and some were also recording the whole thing.

"Oh boy, this is so hilarious!" Solar laughed, zooming the camera towards Blaze's pouty face. "Now this should be posted online!~" He said, grinning. Halilintar on the other hand, was only grinning the whole time while watching the fire element dance with both of his arms crossed on his chest.

The poor fire manipulator in a chicken onesie then saw his childhood friend, Ais--who was drinking a milk tea-- from afar. "Hey, hey, Ais!" He called, waving his hands to his ice elemental friend for him to see him.

The sky blue-eyed elemental turned around and was surprised to see his fire elemental friend's appearance. He raised a brow while sipping on his drink.

"Ais! Please! Help me!" Blaze desperately said, pouting while giving his friend a puppy eyes.

The ice element could only shrug his shoulders in response, telling him that he couldn't do anything and he deserved it. He stopped walking just to watch his friend's punishment while enjoying drinking on his chocolate milk tea. Actually, he was secretly cringing and internally laughing at his friend's actions.

"Gosh, this is so embarrassing..."