GANG SHIT

Mali Hilbert
Deuce

Minutes later of me looking through Youtube my phone started ringing.

+1 (225) 562-9022 FaceTiming...

"Who the fuck?" I said answering but covering my camera.

"Who the fuck is this? How may I help yo bitch ass?" I greeted before I heard a familiar chuckle and then his face pop up.

"KD gave it to you huh?" I asked him uncovering my camera.

"Yes ma'am now. Tell me why KD air drop a video of you punching the fuck out Kay with yo one fucking arm?" He asked me making me smack my lips.

"Hell if I know, shit I don't what's going through his fucking mind." I said shrugging.

"Smart ass mouth, but like I was saying, I seen how you drop kick my guh." He chuckle all in the camera.

"You think it's funny?" I heard her soft voice ass asked him making him stop and smack his lips and him to stank face her.

"But anyway." He said waving her off putting his attention back on me.

"You coming with us to Florida for rolling loud?" He asked me

"Why should I?" I asked him rising my eyebrow.

"Because I'm going and I don't wanna be by myself." Riyah butted in the conversation.

"I'll go so I can find me a rapper nigga." I told him making me mug me and then hang up the phone.

"Tuff." I said before locking my phone.

"Let's watch All in American." Riyah said seeing me pass it up.

"Bitch you look like an all in american." I told her before clicking on The Originals.

"I hate you." She mumbled before the doorbell had ring. I looked at Riyah seeing she looking at me already.

"Uh hell nawl! Last time I did it I got some juice thrown in my face!" I told her making her smack her lips. We both just sat there watching tv.

I then heard the door open making me turn around to see Kentrell walking in. The fuck his bitch ass doing here, KD or Baby Joe ain't here. Matter fact how he even get here that fucking fast.

"Fuck yo bitch ass doing here?" Riyah said making him stop and look at us. I seen he was holding a package.

He then threw it on me hitting me in the head with it. "I know this bitch did not." I said grabbing the package seeing it was my hair came in.

"Y'all gotta game?" He asked rubbing his face. This nigga look stress the fuck out.

"Fuck wrong with yo ass?" I asked him.

"Kay stressing his skinny ass out." Riyah chuckled.

"Bitch you skinny." He told her stank facing her before going up the stairs.

"Who the fuck he think he is?" I asked her looking at her.

"Somebody who finna get his ass beat." She mumbled before turning her attention back to the tv.

—

"Bitch keep yo damn head still!" I told Kentrell for the hundredth time as I use him to make my damn wig.

"You lucky I am even letting you do this on me. Is you fucking done yet?" He asked turning his head to look at me I turn his head back to the front aggressively making him groan. He pick his hand up and use it to try to see how much I got left. I then pop his hand.